Publicly Recognized, Non-AT&T branded affiliates of AT&T including but not limited to the following:
- Warner Media, LLC and affiliates (international and domestic), which include but are not limited to the following:
- Home Box Office, Inc. and family of companies
- Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and family of companies including but not limited to: Bleacher Report, Inc., Turner Broadcasting Sales, Inc. (dba The Turner Network), Cable News Network, Inc., The Cartoon Network, Inc., Turner Classic Movies, Inc, Turner Entertainment Networks, etc.
- Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. and family of companies, including but not limited to Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc., WB Studio Enterprises, Inc., Warner Bros. Animation Inc., etc.
- Otter Media Holdings, LLC and family of companies
- Xandr companies, which include: AT&T AdWorks LLC, and AppNexus Inc.
- Non-AT&T branded affiliates of AT&T Communications, which include, but are not limited to: Cricket entities, Game Show Network, Wayport LLC, NavLink, Inc., etc.
- Affiliates of AT&T Latin America, which include: SKY SERVIÇOS DE BANDA LARGA LTDA. (d/b/a SKY Brasil), DIRECTV Latin America, LLC, Vrio Corp. and their affiliates
AT&T Communications Companies (domestic and international), which include but are not limited to the following:
- DIRECTV, LLC and its affiliates,
- AT&T Mobility companies and all affiliates,
- AT&T landline, broadband and U-verse companies (e.g. AT&T California, AT&T Wisconsin, etc.) and other similar AT&T communication companies (e.g. AT&T Long Distance, AT&T Messaging, LLC)
Affiliates of AT&T Latin America:
- AT&T Comunicaciones Digitales, S. de R.L. de C.V., AT&T Comercialización Móvil, S. de R. L. de C.V.