As you gear up for the 2014 school year, we've got you covered with some of the hottest tech for #BackToSchool
School is in Session
AT&T Mobile Transfer
New school year, new device? AT&T Mobile Transfer lets you make a one-time wireless transfer of your contacts, photos, videos and more from your old phone to your new one. It’s as easy as ABC.
Audiovox Car Connection
AT&T Study Abroad
Learning is an adventure—especially if you’re spending a semester studying in another country. AT&T Study Abroad is an international roaming package designed exclusively for students and teachers participating in a 3-month or longer study abroad program. Eligible customers can choose from two package options—each offering significant savings when calling, messaging or using data in more than 150 countries.
AT&T Smart Limits for Wirelesssm
As the kids get deep into busy schedules, homework assignments, getting back in touch with friends once the school bell rings and more, parents can have the peace of mind they need and ensure their families’ use of mobile phones is safe and secure. For $4.99 a month, AT&T Smart Limits for Wireless lets users set:
- Monthly texting limits on smartphones and basic phones
- Texting and outbound calling restrictions by time of day
- Monthly purchase limits for apps, games and other services billed directly to your AT&T account
- Call and text blocking for up to 30 numbers
AT&T FamilyMap helps parents keep up with their families whereabouts during busy school days and the many extracurricular activities students are involved in. With a free 30-day trial for new subscribers, AT&T FamilyMap helps you use your wireless phone or computer to view your child’s location on a map; locate your teenage driver without distracting them in the car with a call or text; and set e-mail or text alerts to automatically locate your family member’s mobile phone at specific times of day.
Parents of any school age child knows that every second counts. myAT&T makes managing hectic back-to-school schedules a breeze with easy, convenient account management tools right at your fingertips. Using the free* myAT&T app, customers can manage their Wireless, U-verse, Home Phone and High Speed Internet from virtually anywhere, anytime. From paying your wireless bill and changing your wireless plan, to resetting your DVR and setting up call forwarding on your TV, myAT&T (accessed online or via the free device app) has got you covered.
50% off Select LG Accessories with Purchase of LG G3 or G Flex
Includes Tone Ultra (new Tone), Infinum, LG wireless charging folio case, and new LG G-watch. All channels except national retail; one accessory per eligible phone purchase.
$50 off any Samsung Tablet with Purchase of Any Samsung Galaxy Smartphone
Offer expanded to include ALL Samsung Galaxy smartphones! Perfect productivity tools for back to school and beyond. All channels except national retail.
$100 off Samsung Gear Fit with Purchase of Select Galaxy Smartphones
Gear Fit for only $99 with the purchase of Samsung Galaxy S5, S5 Active, Note 3, GS4, or GS4 Active. All channels except national retail.
Back to School Super Bundle
Save $40 when you buy any case/folio + charger + premium speaker or premium headphone product (priced $150 or higher). Includes Beats Products but not Bose or clearance.
$30 off Belkin Ultimate Keyboard for iPad Air
On going offer expires on 9/11 ($99 after $30 savings). Perfect productivity tools for back to school and beyond.
Power Play Bundle
Buy any device (smartphone or tablet) and get $10 off any car or wall charger instantly! Keep those devices charged throughout the school year.
$75 SuperCharged Power Bundle
Buy any 3 accessories: Car/wall charger, portable battery back up or cables (up to $70).
HTC Desire 610
Samsung Galaxy S®5
Nokia Lumia 635
- In late September/early October, Roadtrip Nation will launch an online Computer Science nanodegree with Udacity.
- In early October, deployment in first of 50 middle schools of $100 million in free AT&T mobile broadband connectivity as part of the White House ConnectED initiative.
- In late October, AT&T plans to collaborate with the Momentous School (Jonsson School) in Dallas that will enable scalable integration of social and emotional curriculum with new tablet and cloud technologies.
- The fall semester will get started on August 18 for the Georgia Tech/Udacity/AT&T Online Master of Science in Computer Science.
- On September 8, AT&T will announce the winners of $12. 4 million in funding through Aspire High School Success Initiative RFP. Support will go to 30 schools and non-profits from across the country, selected from more than 1,000 organizations.
- The Roadtrip Nation tour will kick off on September 30 in California and will then move to Oregon, Texas, Nevada, Georgia, Louisiana, Alabama, Tennessee, New York and Florida.