Unlock a New Brand Experience
AT&T's mobile marketing solutions help businesses reach consumers through their mobile devices.
About AT&T Mobile Marketing Solutions
Most of us spend our days interacting with our mobile devices — from tapping snooze on a smartphone alarm clock app in the morning to watching TV shows on a tablet before bed.
For marketers, the highly connected consumer presents both challenges and opportunities. Companies want to raise brand awareness and promote their products through mobile marketing campaigns, without running the risk of overwhelming customers.
AT&T Mobile Marketing Solutions can help businesses reach consumers anywhere and anytime — through mobile devices.
AT&T Mobile Barcode Services turn static collateral into immersive experiences. By scanning a printed code with a smartphone, consumers can access content ranging from videos to coupons to mobile websites. And with each scan, the AT&T Code Management Platform compiles valuable data and analytics for the company to track its mobile marketing efforts.
AT&T Messaging Toolkit is a complete mobile marketing solution, enabling campaigns, promotions and information blasts for small and medium-sized businesses.
AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite gives marketers a fast and effective way to get in touch with consumers — through a cross carrier SMS and email messaging application.
A rapidly expanding portfolio of products and services, AT&T Mobile Marketing Solutions connect marketers with their audiences in a deeper, more meaningful experience.
Related Press Releases
Mobile Barcodes B2B Survey
AT&T set out to understand the opinions and attitudes of marketing and advertising executives toward mobile marketing, specifically 2D mobile barcodes and the factors that could potentially accelerate their use in the future.
The resulting AT&T study found that mobile marketing is an integral part of advertising and marketing executives' marketing strategy, with 88% of respondents expecting their mobile marketing program to increase in the next 12 months. In addition:
- Two-thirds of advertising and marketing executives agree that mobile barcodes will drive innovation in mobile marketing in the next year.
- More than half of survey respondents already use mobile marketing as part of their overall marketing strategy.
- Executives ranked mobile apps and mobile barcodes the highest in terms of mobile marketing strategies they'd be interested in deploying in the next 12 months.
- Key factors influencing executives' decisions about increasing their use of mobile barcodes include security, cost structure and consumer demand.
- One-third of respondents believe mobile barcodes can increase awareness of products and services, while almost one-half believe barcodes can help brands engage with customers.
An online survey was conducted in September 2011 with 501 marketing or advertising professionals working at a U.S.-based company with more than 1,000 employees. Respondents held a director or higher title and were personally involved with making or overseeing marketing or advertising program decisions for their company.
- Infographic: Top 5 Mobile Marketing Trends
- Infographic: QR Codes: The Magic Explained
- Infographic: Mobile Marketing on the Rise
- Infographic: Selling to Shoppers with Smartphones
- Mobile Marketing Trends and Perspective by AT&T
- AT&T Mobile Barcode Services
- AT&T Mobile Marketing: Quarterly Trend Report
- AT&T Mobile Marketing Solutions
- AT&T Mobile Barcodes
- AT&T Mobile Barcodes Explained
- AT&T Code Scanner
- New Media Minute
- AT&T Messaging Toolkit
- Mobile Payments Make the Holidays Easier for Small Biz
In The News
January 13, 2012
USA Today Swaps Microsoft Tags for QR Codes