Advanced Mobility Solutions
Mobility solutions and enterprise mobility applications work to increase the productivity of your business. Learn about AT&T's advanced mobility solutions.
Keeping Customers Connected: Why a gourmet gift shop is turning to Wi-Fi
Small Businesses Leaning on Smartphones, Tablets and Mobile Apps to Save Time and Money
Save Bookmarks for the LG Phoenix™: AT&T How To Video Series
Cloud Services from AT&T
Mobile Tracking Helps NE Iowa Freight Keep on Trucking
Sing Better Business
Bring Your Own Device
Mobility is a critical asset in business that can not only increase efficiency and productivity but also drive new revenue generation and competitive advantage.
Instead of choosing just one or two applications, many companies are now considering holistic mobility strategies, complete with mobile device management, mobile app platforms, bring-your-own-device solutions, machine-to-machine (M2M) communications and mobile security. AT&T Advanced Mobility Solutions offers all these products and more — plus the added support of consulting and solution design through our Mobility Solutions Services group.
Our goal is to help our customers transform their businesses, so that their people, processes and assets are always connected and can be optimized on the go.
- Broadest international coverage of any U.S. wireless carrier
- More than 1,800 certified connected devices, including power meters, vehicles, shipping containers, pipelines and vending machines
- Industry-leading Mobile Enterprise Applications Platform (MEAP) for designing, building, deploying and managing mobile apps
- Experience and expertise in Mobile Device Management (MDM), closing 9.3+ deals on an average business day in Q4 2013 and supporting large scale deployments.
- More than 500 approved mobile applications with unmatched vertical industry focus
- Access to more than 529,000 Wi-Fi Hot Spots globally through roaming agreements and more than 30,000 Wi-Fi Hot Spots in the U.S.
- Award-winning mobile marketing solutions, designed to help businesses engage customers on their smartphones and tablets
For information about Mobile Applications for Enterprises, visit http://www.business.att.com/enterprise/Family/mobility-services/mobile-applications/
For information about Mobile Applications for Small Businesses, visit http://www.att.com/smallbusiness/solutions/pages/mobile-productivity/mobile-applications.jsp
As a leader in machine-to-machine (M2M) communications, AT&T is focused on supporting the emergence of the real-time, adaptive enterprise. We're driving wireless capabilities into a wide variety of devices beyond traditional handsets — power meters, vending machines, vehicles, shipping containers — to help our business customers reduce operational costs and enable new revenue opportunities.
AT&T defines M2M communications as a set of networking and IT technologies, which connect the physical systems of the world. We have been serving this market for more than a decade, supporting millions of M2M end points.
Our network, service delivery and application platforms, combined with our expertise, alliances and professional services, enable deployment of M2M solutions that fit customers' needs across a range of industries. Our technology allows businesses to sense issues with their machines and mobile assets, analyze the problem using backend software, and respond the situation in a quick and cost-effective manner.
Learn more about AT&T M2M.
- AT&T Awards & Recognition
- Businesses Get Ready: Motorola ATRIX HD is Here
- The Mobile Enterprise: Moving to the Next Generation
- AT&T M2M Communications Snapshot
- Learn how AT&T helps companies in the manufacturing industry
In The News
- Mobile Enterprise Magazine: Separate Business and Personal with Toggle
- Financial Times: Mobile operators turn to machines for growth
- Forbes: Machine To Machine Connections - The Internet Of Things - And Energy
- Texting Service Answers ‘Where’s My Bus?’ in Albuquerque, N.M.
- Channel Partners Online: Rise of the Machines: Making Money in M2M
- Distracted Driving Mobile Apps Help Companies Keep Drivers’ Eyes on the Road
- MWC 2013: Addressing the challenges of enterprise apps
- AT&T Connected Car
- AT&T Advanced Mobility Solutions
- AT&T Single SIM Global Coverage
- BYOD Do's and Dont's
- Mobile World Live TV - Monetizing M2M
- Video: AT&T Toggle: Balance Work and Personal on One Device
- Light Reading: AT&T Woos the Enterprise with Push-to-Talk
- The Financial Times: Securing work and life on one tablet
- NBC Bay Area: On Demand Interpreter
- TelecomTV: GSM has become M2M lingua franca
- Light Reading: AT&T - Talkin' Machines
- Wall Street Journal: Dogs! Cars! Ice! AT&T Moves Beyond Phones
- LightReading: CTIA 2011 — AT&T Imagines a Hyper-Connected World
- CNNMoney.com: Getting cell phones to work in a disaster