Advanced Mobility Solutions
Mobility solutions and enterprise mobility applications work to increase the productivity of your business. Learn about AT&T's advanced mobility solutions.
& Everywhere AT&T and the Power of &
Penelope AT&T and the Power of &
“& More” AT&T and the Power of &
Millions AT&T and the Power of &
AT&T Partner Exchange® Program Overview
Keeping Customers Connected: Why a gourmet gift shop is turning to Wi-Fi
Small Businesses Leaning on Smartphones, Tablets and Mobile Apps to Save Time and Money
Mobility is a critical asset in business that can not only increase efficiency and productivity but also drive new revenue generation and competitive advantage.
Instead of choosing just one or two applications, many companies are now considering holistic mobility strategies, complete with mobile device management, mobile app platforms, bring-your-own-device solutions, Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) solutions and mobile security. AT&T Advanced Mobility Solutions offers all these products and more — plus the added support of consulting and solution design through our Mobility Solutions Services group.
Our goal is to help our customers transform their businesses, so that their people, processes and assets are always connected and can be optimized on the go.
- Broadest international coverage of any U.S. wireless carrier
- We have more than 19.8 million connected devices on our network as of 4Q 2014.
- More than 2,200 certified connected devices, including power meters, vehicles, shipping containers, pipelines and vending machines
- Industry-leading Mobile Enterprise Applications Platform (MEAP) for designing, building, deploying and managing mobile apps
- More than 100 custom mobile applications with unmatched vertical industry focus
- Access to more than one million Wi-Fi Hot Spots globally through roaming agreements and more than 34,000 Wi-Fi Hot Spots in the U.S.
- Award-winning mobile marketing solutions, designed to help businesses engage customers on their smartphones and tablets
As a leader in Industrial Internet of Things IIOT solutions, AT&T is focused on supporting the emergence of the real-time, adaptive enterprise. We're driving wireless capabilities into a wide variety of devices beyond traditional handsets — power meters, vending machines, vehicles, shipping containers — to help our business customers reduce operational costs and enable new revenue opportunities.
AT&T defines IIoT communications as a set of networking and IT technologies, which connect the physical systems of the world. We have been serving this market for more than a decade, supporting millions of IIoT end points.
Our network, service delivery and application platforms, combined with our expertise, alliances and professional services, enable deployment of IIoT solutions that fit customers' needs across a range of industries. Our technology allows businesses to sense issues with their machines and mobile assets, analyze the problem using backend software, and respond the situation in a quick and cost-effective manner.
- AT&T Awards & Recognition
- Businesses Get Ready: Motorola ATRIX HD is Here
- The Mobile Enterprise: Moving to the Next Generation
- AT&T M2M Communications Snapshot
- Learn how AT&T helps companies in the manufacturing industry
In The News
- AT&T Introduces M2X To Ease Internet Of Things Development
- AT&T: John Matovich Demonstrates Features of Carrier's Enhanced Push-to-Talk Service
- AT&T Brings IoT to Bear on Supply Chain Logistics
- AT&T, GE Team up to Power Smart Energy Innovation
- AT&T Woos SMBs With Small-Scale WiFi
- Mobile Office Suite 1
- Mobile Office Suite 2
- AT&T Connected Car
- AT&T Advanced Mobility Solutions
- AT&T Single SIM Global Coverage
- BYOD Do's and Dont's
- Racine Berkow Cargo View Video
- AT&T IoT Services
- AT&T Real Stories: I.C.E. Heating & Cooling
- Mobile World Live TV - Monetizing M2M
- Video: AT&T Toggle: Balance Work and Personal on One Device
- Light Reading: AT&T Woos the Enterprise with Push-to-Talk
- The Financial Times: Securing work and life on one tablet
- NBC Bay Area: On Demand Interpreter
- TelecomTV: GSM has become M2M lingua franca
- Light Reading: AT&T - Talkin' Machines
- Wall Street Journal: Dogs! Cars! Ice! AT&T Moves Beyond Phones
- LightReading: CTIA 2011 — AT&T Imagines a Hyper-Connected World
- CNNMoney.com: Getting cell phones to work in a disaster