Android™ 4.4 KitKat® Now Available for Samsung Galaxy GS4 Active Customers
Customers who have an AT&T Samsung Galaxy GS4 Active began to receive the latest version of Android 4.4 KitKat today.
Customers who have an AT&T Samsung Galaxy S 4 Active began to receive the latest version of Android 4.4 KitKat today. In addition, this update includes key enhancements to the user interface, phone dialer app, focus and exposure, and gallery apps:
- Improved user interface with Android 4.4 KitKat: The latest version of Android includes enhancements such as re-styled status and navigation bars, a new full-screen-immersive mode, color emoji support, improved closed captioning support, stronger Enhanced music access: Full screen album art and media controls are available from the lock screen when listening to music.
- Camera access: The camera can also be accessed directly from the lock screen.
- Location menu: An integrated location menu enables users to easily activate GPS and share location details.
- Wireless printing: Integrated support for wireless printing available in enhanced settings.
- New sound controls: Set sound for specific Samsung applications in enhanced settings.
Read the full post here on our consumer blog.