AT&T is Giving Customers More for Their Binge Watching Thing With the Return of DIRECTV’s WatchFest
Looking to catch up on your favorite show or find a new series to binge?
Starting Monday, May 14, DIRECTV and DIRECT NOW customers can binge to their heart’s content during DIRECTV’s WatchFest – a 24/7, 2-week long, massive on-demand event featuring countless hours of TV shows across 30+ participating networks from all genres including comedy, drama, reality, Sci-Fi and kids.
Networks participating in DIRECTV WatchFest include History, Lifetime, FOX, FX, AMC, NBC, Bravo, USA, E!, TLC, TBS, Cartoon Network, TNT, ABC, Disney Channel, VH1, Comedy Central, Paramount Network and many more.
Series highlights and fan favorites include:
- NBC’s "Good Girls"
- AMC’s "The Terror"
- Freeform’s "Grown-Ish"
- TNT’s "The Alienist"
- FOX’s "The Gifted"
- FX’s "Atlanta"
- ABC’s "The Good Doctor"
- Bravo’s "The Real Housewives of Atlanta"
- E!’s "The Royals"
Whether on the go or camped out on the couch, viewers can find DIRECTV WatchFest on DIRECTV, or on the DIRECTV App*, DIRECTV.com or on DIRECTV NOW.
- Tune into ch. 1000. Not connected? On the remote, select MENU then CONNECT NOW and follow the on-screen prompts.**
- Download the DIRECTV App. Log in and scroll down to find WatchFest on the main menu.
- Go to directv.com/tv/watchfest.
- Open the DIRECTVNOW App. Go to the Homepage. Find the WatchFest Carousels, and start streaming.
*Data rates may apply to app download and use.
**Receiver must be connected to the internet.