BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Now Available for Q10 and Z10 Customers
AT&T customers who have a Blackberry Q10 or Z10 began to receive the 10.2.1 software update today.
AT&T customers who have a Blackberry Q10 or Z10 began to receive the 10.2.1 software update today. This update includes enhancements and new features for both individual and enterprise customers.. BlackBerry 10.2.1 enhancements include:
- Easier to switch to Blackberry 10: the new device switch app allows users to easily migrate their data to a new BlackBerry device.
- Customize pinch gesture to filter BlackBerry Hub: This new feature allows users to instantly filter the message list in the Hub. Users can also customize the Hub to show only unread messages, flagged messages, draft messages, meeting invites, sent messages, or level one alerts. Once preferences are set, users can activate it with a pinch gestures on the Hub’s message list.
- BBM inside any app and preview messages anywhere: Users can now preview any message as it arrives in any app they’re using and immediately read it and respond – without leaving the app.
- BlackBerry Natural Sound enhancements: New sound improvements make BBM Voice and BBM Video chats sound like users are in the same room.
- Actionable lock screen notifications: “Tap to open” messages will now appear on the lock screen, allowing users to respond to an important message quicker.
- Picture password for fast unlocking: Unlock the phone with a combination of a picture and a number (0-9), which is placed at a particular point on the image.
- Battery usage monitoring: A new and improved device monitor provides users with essential details on battery usage, the impact of installed apps on battery life and memory usage and storage, as well as CPU statistics.
Read more here on our consumer blog.