Spooky Apps for Your Halloween
It’s the spookiest time of the year! We’ve got a ton of awesome apps to download so your All Hallows Eve meets its full potential.
- AT&T Family Map OR GPS Tracking Pro: Great for keeping track of your family when their main focus is keeping track of all the candy they can collect.
- Tiny Flashlight + LED: Because a flashlight is imperative once the sun sets and you're on the hunt for tons of candy with your trick or treaters.
- Ouija Board: The digitalized throwback to the board game that was played during many a slumber party. Freaky to the max when you beg it a question and it answers acurately.
- Spooky Hangman: A spookified version of the classic game we all love.
- Crystal Ball: Ask it a question, it’ll peer into your future and give you the answer. Fun for the whole family.
Creepy, spooky, fun!
- Scary Sounds: Now, you can have those sound effects on your device for free!
- Urban Legends: A collection of 140 of the scariest stories out there. Get your campfires and flashlights ready!
- Halloween Booth: Edit and decorate all your Halloween pictures with ghost, ghouls, witches jack o'lanterns, skeletons, spiders and skulls galore.