AT&T Film Awards Competition Seeks Rising Creators
Lights, Camera, Action! Eager to show the world your talent? We want to see you bring your film to life!
Until April 15, up-and-coming creators can submit their undiscovered short films to the 4th edition of the AT&T Film Awards.
The AT&T Film Awards is open to aspiring U.S. filmmakers, ages 18 and over. To date, over 1,900 films have been submitted to the program focused on celebrating aspiring filmmakers.
Filmmakers can enter 1 of 5 categories:
- Best Short: Emerging Filmmakers
- Best Short: Underrepresented Filmmaker
- Best Short: Shot on Mobile
- Best Short: 360° Cinematic Video
- Best Short: CGI/Animation
Participants will compete for a share of more than $60,000 in prizes, including:
- Grand prize of $20,000 to the Best Film from an Emerging Filmmaker
- $10,000 to the Best Film from an Underrepresented Creator
- $5,000 to the winners of the Shot on Mobile, 360 Cinematic Video, and CGI/Animated categories
- Finalists will win a trip to the finals at Warner Bros. Studios including air/hotel
- Meet with AT&T execs and acclaimed director co-host
Judges from AT&T will review the entries. Then, this summer at SHAPE, we’ll screen the finalists’ films, give the audience the opportunity to vote on the winner in the Emerging Filmmaker category, and announce the winners of all categories. SHAPE, held at Warner Bros. Studios in Los Angeles, is an immersive event exploring the convergence of technology and entertainment.