The first Lumia smartphone to feature metal design detail, the Nokia Lumia 925, lands at AT&T on Sept. 13 for $21 per month with AT&T Next or $99.99 with a two-year agreement. This slim, lightweight Windows Phone features a 4.5-inch PureMotion HD+ display made with Gorilla Glass and runs on AT&T’s 4G LTE network.
“AT&T has sold more Windows Phones than any other U.S. carrier and the Nokia Lumia 925 makes a great addition to our growing portfolio,” said Jeff Bradley, senior vice president- Devices, AT&T. “It packs the outstanding camera performance Nokia is known for with an affordable price point that makes it a solid deal for anyone in the market for a new smartphone.”
The Lumia 925 continues Nokia’s tradition of offering outstanding optics and camera features. Its 8.7-megapixel PureView camera sensor includes Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), advanced Carl Zeiss optics, and six lenses so you get great photos even in low light. It also features a dedicated camera button so you never miss a shot.
Other impressive camera functions include:
- Nokia Pro Camera app lets you manually adjust flash, focus, ISO, shutter speed, white balance and exposure.
- Nokia Smart Camera captures a series of 10 shots and gives you the opportunity to edit your photos using a range of effects:
- Best Shot takes several shots so you can choose your favorite one. It also suggests shots that have the best and sharpest frame.
- Action Shot takes one photo that shows a sequence of movement in a single image.
- Motion Focus creates an effect that the subject of your photo is moving at super speed by keeping the subject still and blurring the background. Unlike other cameras, with the Lumia 925 you don’t have to physically move or follow the action to create a motion blur photo.
- Change Faces combines your favorite expressions from a series of shots into a single perfect group photo.
- Remove Moving Object lets you erase unwanted details from your photos.
For more information, please visit www.att.com/lumia925.