Connected City to Open at Mobile World Congress
AT&T Drive Studio, AT&T Digital Life and more to be on display in the Connected City at Mobile World Congress next week.
This year, visitors can expect interactive exhibits featuring a range of new experiences from AT&T such as:
- AT&T Drive Studio with a replication of the U.S. based Drive Studio recently opened in Atlanta.
- AT&T Digital Life will showcase an end-to-end solution for home automation and energy management enabling global service providers to offer a white-labeled solution.
- Clear Channel will showcase iHeartRadio, its all-in-one digital radio app, inside the connect car display.
- Throughout the AT&T space Samsung will display several products including the Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy Tab2 10.1”, Galaxy Tab3 7”, Samsung Zoom, Accessories, and Home Sync.
- As part of the Connected City ecosystem, Synchronoss Technologies will showcase and demo technology solutions that power the connected lifestyle with Synchronoss Integrated Life™ and Synchronoss Personal Cloud™.