AT&T is upgrading its mobile application development solution to make it even easier for colleges and universities to build customizable mobile apps. Through AT&T Campus Guide Plus, higher education institutions can now use open source technology and pre-built modules to easily and quickly customize mobile applications. Enhancements to the Campus Guide solution include:
- Customizable user interface to showcase a personalized brand, logo, colors, textures and images,
- Open source technology that provides efficiencies with application integration, reducing the development and delivery time of mobile applications,
- Pre-built modules help to simplify complex custom solutions, including calendar/events, directories, maps, news, links to social media and videos, mobile admissions,
- Mobile content publisher to help manage and update modules, and
- Development tools and mobile optimized middleware that create a solution for nearly any smartphone, tablet or operating system.