How It Works: Installing Fiber Optic Cable to Multi-Tenant Office Buildings
Few technologies impact a business’ ability to succeed like a fiber-based broadband connection running at blazing speeds. That’s why we are expanding our fiber optic network across the U.S.
In the video above, we break down one way fiber can be delivered to multi-tenant office buildings. Check it out to learn what service crews are doing for you to deploy fiber accross AT&T's 22-state wireline service. Learn more about fiber-based broadband services by visiting our Fiber Ready Building website.
For more small business tips, be sure to check out our small business overview media kit.
View Related Story Pages:
View Related Case Studies
View Related News Releases:
- AT&T Brings "Blazing Fast" Internet Access and Advanced Fiber-Based Services to 600-Plus Nevada Businesses
- AT&T Brings 'Blazing-Fast' Internet Access and Advanced Fiber-Based Services to 16,00-Plus San Francisco Businesses
View Related News Coverage:
- FierceTelecom: AT&T extends fiber into 107 buildings in Ohio through Project VIP initiative
- Dayton (OH) Business Journal: AT&T boosts fiber-based broadband in Ohio
- Carrier Ethernet News: AT&T lights 93 North Carolina buildings with fiber as part of Project VIP initiative
- FierceTelecom: AT&T lights 93 North Carolina buildings with fiber as part of Project VIP initiative
- CBS-TV (Channel 62): AT&T Lighting Up Michigan Business Buildings
- Telecom Ramblings: AT&T Lights Fiber to 750 Florida Multi-tenant Buildings
- Zacks.com: AT&T Expands Fiber-based Broadband
- FierceTelecom: AT&T extends fiber to 450 San Francisco buildings
- Knoxville News Sentinel: Conley Building, in downtown Knoxville, gets fiber boost from AT&T
- Carrier Ethernet News: AT&T Using Carrier Ethernet To Take Fiber To The Building In A Big Way
- FierceTelecom: AT&T Equips 230 MDUs with Fiber in Nevada and Silicon Valley