Kindle Fire HDX 7” Tablet Comes to AT&T Stores, Online for $49.99 with Fire Phone Purchase Starting October 24
For someone always looking to stay connected on-the-go, tablets have become a great complement for your smartphone.
Having both gives you a variety of ways to stay productive or unwind. Now we’re offering a new deal that makes owning both devices easy and affordable. Starting October 24, Kindle Fire HDX 7” 32GB will be available for a limited time in AT&T stores and on www.att.com for $49.99 when it’s purchased with an Amazon Fire Phone.1 Customers can also purchase the Kindle Fire HDX by itself for $10 per month with zero down and no annual service contract (wireless service charges separate),2 or for $99.99 with a two year agreement.3
Kindle Fire HDX 7” is the ideal tech companion if you’re looking to enjoy some rest and relaxation with a movie, TV show, book, play some of your favorite games or browse the web. In addition, purchase of the Fire Phone includes one year of Prime, which allows you to access tens of thousands of movies and TV shows at no additional cost with Prime Instant Video or enjoy over a million ad-free songs and playlists with Prime Music. You can choose from over 500,000 books from the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library, as frequently as a book a month. With X-Ray, you can also look up characters or key phrases while reading a book, song lyrics while your music is playing, and movie trivia while watching on the tablet.
The Kindle Fire HDX Dolby Digital Plus audio system offers virtual surround sound, and optimizes the audio profile based on what you’re doing, so that you can enjoy TV shows and movies at a volume that suits you. Other features of the tablet include:
- High Resolution Display: Kindle Fire HDX’s high resolution display reduces glare and has over two million pixels for vivid, life-like images that go beyond standard HD.
- 2.2 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 800 Processor: Kindle Fire HDX is powered by the 2.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor. Combined with 2 GB of RAM, the Kindle Fire HDX provides you with fast app launches, smooth multi-tasking and amazing overall performance.
- Fire OS 3.X Mojito: The tablet uses Fire OS 3.X “Mojito”, which includes a unique, content-forward user interface for easy navigation, integrated cloud services, and the Amazon Appstore.
- Amazon Kindle FreeTime: FreeTime gives parents peace of mind when it comes to tablet use. Parents can create profiles for their children that allow them to choose what books, apps, games, and videos they can access.
- Mayday: Mayday provides live on-device video tech support from an Amazon expert. The service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.4 While using Mayday, you’ll be able to see your Amazon Tech advisor live on your screen, but they won’t see you.
- Second Screen: Fling movies and TV shows from your HDX to your big screen TV, turning it into the primary screen, freeing up your tablet to provide playback controls, a customized display for X-Ray, or simply be a place to email, or browse the web while you watch a movie.
- Weight: The lightweight tablet is only 11 ounces, making it easy to carry with you on-the-go.
- Storage: There’s plenty of space to store music, movies, and shows with the 32GB of on-board memory plus unlimited cloud storage for your Amazon content.
Read the full blog post here.
For more on the Kindle Fire HDX 7” visit http://att.com/firehdx7.