Last Chance to Spread Awareness and Empowerment with AT&T’s Live Proud Campaign
AT&T has been committed to empowering members of the LGBT community through “Live Proud” – a campaign that is centered on awareness, empowerment and most importantly, pride for the LGBT community.
As we wrap up this year’s Pride Season, AT&T reminds everyone of the importance of advocacy and fearlessness when living our lives. This is why for the second year in a row, AT&T has been committed to empowering members of the LGBT community through “Live Proud” – a campaign that is centered on awareness, empowerment and most importantly, pride for the LGBT community.
This year, AT&T teamed up with LGBT advocate and world-renowned performer, Adam Lambert, to encourage the LGBT community and beyond to create unique memes that represent how they “Live Proud” and share those memes via social media.
To help spread the word surrounding this empowering campaign, AT&T hosted a live Google Hangout with Adam that shared details around the campaign’s purpose as well as Adam’s personal Live Proud moment. You can find a condensed version of that Google Hangout in this post – you can also check out the full length video here.
For the next few weeks, fans can still take part and enter for a chance to take part in a meet and greet session with Adam Lambert in New York.
Through Sunday, August 10, participants can join the movement in the following ways:
- “Like” the AT&T Live Proud Facebook page by visiting att.com/liveproud.
- Submit a unique meme that represents an AT&T “Live Proud” moment.
- Share your unique meme via Facebook and/or Twitter tagging @ATT or @adamlambert and including #ATTLiveProud to help spread awareness surrounding the campaign and to enter for a chance to win a VIP experience with Adam Lambert. (Go to att.com/liveproud for official rules and to enter)
There’s only a few weeks left for us to make our voices heard and raise awareness for the LGBT community. So create your unique memes and be sure to share them with the official hashtag, #ATTLiveProud!
* To be entered into the sweepstakes, users must visit att.com/liveproud, create a personalized Live Proud meme and share via Facebook and/or Twitter. The sweepstakes will run between June 2 and August 10, 2014.
* The Grand Prize Winner will receive a once in a lifetime experience with Adam Lambert.
* No purchase necessary. Sweepstakes ends August 10, 2014. Must be 18 or older (19 in AL and NE, 21 in MS) Subject to official rules at att.com/liveproud. Void where prohibited.