Let DIRECTV Take You Out to the Ball Game
By: Doug Eichler, VP of Commercial DIRECTV
The crunch of peanut shells, the crack of the bat and the camaraderie with absolute strangers means one thing… Baseball season is upon us. Baseball fans are converging into stadiums to enjoy America’s favorite pastime.
Don’t worry if you can’t be there in person. DIRECTV delivers the stadium experience virtually wherever you are. With MLB EXTRA INNINGSSM, you won’t miss a hit, pitch or catch!
If you’re away from home, there are thousands of DIRECTV businesses that subscribe to MLB EXTRA INNINGS all across the country. Download the DIRECTV Sports Bar Finder to find which ones carry your favorite MLB team.
Not only can you see up to 90 games a week over a beer with friends, you can catch MLB EXTRA INNINGS in the waiting room of your child’s orthodontist office, waiting for your flight, pumping some iron at the gym or getting a haircut.
If you own a business, sign up with DIRECTV and order MLB EXTRA INNINGS to attract new customers all season. Call us now at 888-303-9117.
Once you become a customer, we’ll send you an exclusive MLB EXTRA INNINGS marketing kit. It includes advertising pieces such as posters, coasters, a banner and much, much more!
Here are just a few things that come with MLB EXTRA INNINGS for business:
- Up to 90 out-of-market games per week, with up to 99% in HD. (Blackout restrictions apply. Actual number of games varies by market. To view in HD, HD equipment req’d)
- Game Mix Channel—preview up to 8 games at once on one channel. (Only in HD. HD equipment model H/HR 21 or later req’d.)
- Dual feeds—choose either the home or away team broadcast (when available).
- MLB Network Strike Zone Channel—Tune in Thursdays and Friday nights for live look-ins, highlights, and updates in HD.
- MLB EXTRA INNINGS Marketing Kit – valued at $300!
If you want MLB EXTRA INNINGS at home, sign up at directv.com/mlb. Be sure to catch MLB EXTRA INNINGS free preview week which runs through April 10.
Now, take me out to the ballgame!
Fun fact: The first phone call and America’s first opening day were just one month apart - 140 years ago.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permissions of the applicable MLB entities. All rights reserved. Visit the official website at MLB.com