Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) recognizes AT&T with top honors at the 2016 Excellence Awards
AT&T received 9 awards at the MEF16 global networking summit in Baltimore this week. Metro Ethernet Forum, or MEF, focuses on technical projects and standards related to Ethernet services, which serve as a foundation for hybrid networking around the world. As a leader in Ethernet services, AT&T sets the framework for everything from VPN and Internet connectivity to collaboration services and many other emerging technologies. We’re proud of the contributions our teams have made to the Ethernet industry.
We’ve been recognized with the following awards:
- Best Enterprise Application of the Year (Health)
- Best Service Innovation of the Year, North America (FlexWare)
- Best Service Innovation of the Year, Global (FlexWare)
- Innovative Service of the Year (FlexWare)
- Best Network Innovation, Worldwide
- LSO Service Provider Leadership
- Service Provider of the Year, Worldwide
- Industry Person of the Year – John Donovan, Chief Strategy Officer and Group President, AT&T Technology and Operations
- MEF Professional of the Year – Dan Blemings, director of Ethernet product management
More information, including a complete list of MEF16 award winners, is available here.