Small-to-mid size governments can connect with citizens anytime, anywhere on their mobile devices or tablets. AT&T Community Central is a cloud-based mobile application that allows citizens to access helpful information such as maps and directories or report city-related problems and also helps local governments quickly respond to instant feedback from citizens on general issues.
“Mobile technology is redefining the way government agencies connect with their community, and we’re helping to make this process more efficient,” said Mike Troiano, Vice President, Advanced Mobility Solutions, AT&T Business Solutions. “AT&T Community Central helps local government simplify communication through a device found in the pockets and purses of on-the-go citizens.”
Several key features of AT&T Community Central include:
· Customizable user interface to better meet the needs of cities and counties.
· The ability to use a smartphone camera to report city-related issues. Citizens can upload and send pictures of problems such as potholes, landscaping, and traffic signs that need repair.
· Alert notifications that remind community members of upcoming events as well as updates on city hazards such as a water main break or broken traffic light.
· A mobile view of the local transportation network to access the latest information on travel schedules and routes.
· An in-hand ability to find information on city parks and recreational centers related to hours, upcoming events, maps, and directions.
· A directory listing of all departments that detail contact information, address information, and supporting hours along with the ability to call or email personnel within the app.
For more information on AT&T Community Central, visit www.att.com/stateandlocal.