Enhancing the BYOD Experience for Employees with Two Lines On One Device
Palms Resort Casino using AT&T Toggle to increase worker productivity, reduce IT costs for company-owned devices.
AT&T* is offering companies and their employees more ways to conduct business and personal matters on a single mobile device with AT&T Toggle®. The company is also extending AT&T Toggle to developers so they can wrap new mobile apps in the solution.
The new features give AT&T Toggle users the latest workplace management tools on their personally owned smartphone or tablet. Employees can now have access to a separate phone line on their personal devices for business calls, flexible VPN options and both employees and IT administrators have the ability to keep an eye on business-related data usage by employees using the Toggle workspace.
The latest enhancements of AT&T Toggle will include:
- Toggle Voice – employees can have a separate phone number to make and receive business calls and check business voicemail.
- Toggle Data – allows businesses to give employees who are subscribers to certain AT&T wireless services plans a fixed amount of data for use on their personal devices.
- The ability to monitor estimated data usage within the Toggle workspace.
- The option for businesses to extend VPN capabilities from several vendors to AT&T Toggle and related applications.
- Excellent user experience for email, contacts and calendar with the ability for employees to stay organized with group email threads by conversation.