Black AT&T Leaders Grace the Cover of PIVOT Magazine After Organization Is Named a Top Company for African Americans
By: M. Skylar Ezell, Public Relations Consultant, Global Marketing Organization
At AT&T, our strength doesn’t just lie in our leading products and services. It’s in the diversity of our people who make them, sell them and fix them. Diversity touches every level of our organization. You see it from the front lines all the way to the C-Suite.
Recently, African American lifestyle magazine PIVOT recognized AT&T as part of its inaugural list of Top Companies for African Americans. We were acknowledged for our commitment to inclusion, building a diverse workforce and more.
The issue also featured a 10-page spread highlighting 10 AT&T leaders and placed company leaders on the magazine’s cover.
- David Huntley, chief compliance officer and senior executive vice president,
- Claudia Jones, senior vice president, Public Affairs & Communications
- Alex Parker, senior vice president, Government and Education Solutions
- Corey Anthony, chief diversity officer and senior vice president, Human Resources
- Thomas Harvey, senior vice president, Client Solutions & Operations
- Xavier Williams, president, Business Solutions Operations
- Angela Baskerville, vice president, Mobility Delivery, Entertainment Group
The leaders discussed their contribution to our company’s success and the impact diversity has on our overall business. You can learn more about each leader through personal accounts from their mentees and team members.
This edition of PIVOT magazine is in stores now. Or visit mypivotmagazine.com to read the spread online.
For more information on AT&T’s commitment to diversity and inclusion, visit about.att.com/sites/diversity.