It’s like a sticky note for your TV – set reminders and send messages through a U-verse app.
- Say goodbye to pesky bulletin board notes and unanswered text messages, and hello to convenient pop up messages on the TV.
- Set up TV Notes with your remote control at home or from your smartphone when you’re away.
- Create a personalized note, or choose from a list of pre-defined notes such as “I love you” or “Call me at work.”
- Schedule when your message will be displayed, what channel it will be displayed on and at what frequency.
- Activate TV parental controls and block the TV so it can’t be viewed without entering the 4-digit Parental Control code you set.
“With TV Notes, we have further integrated the U-verse TV and broadband experiences to give customers another way to connect while they’re away from home,” said GW Shaw, Vice President of U-verse and Video Products, AT&T Home Solutions. “We’re excited to bring customers an app that’s both fun and functional. As school starts back and we all get into our fall routines, parents, husbands, wives, family members and roommates have a convenient, new way to communicate.”
See how to schedule your own TV Notes with your remote control by reading the complete news release.