AT&T at Gartner Symposium ITXpo 2017
Learn more about how we’re “Powering the Connected Enterprise” live from Gold Coast, Australia.
What is Gartner Symposium ITXpo?
Gartner Symposium ITXpo, running from Oct. 30 – Nov. 2, is one of the world’s most important gatherings of CIOs and senior IT execs. And this is the first year AT&T is a silver sponsor.
Over 1,500 CIOs and senior IT execs from various industries are expected to attend. We’ll be there to showcase the latest innovations around:
- Red Bull Racing: As an Innovation Partner to Red Bull Racing, discover how the speed and precision of our highly secure network are key to the team’s core IT infrastructure and winning races around the world.
- IoT: Meet our IoT regional director to learn how AT&T connected solutions are helping businesses stay competitive. IoT plays a key role in making critical decisions quickly.
- Security: Security is at the forefront of everything we do. Learn from our team about how our unique multi-layered approach can help protect businesses in the office – or on the go.
- Next-Generation Network (NGN): Hear from the AT&T team about the benefits our customers are seeing after adopting a NGN strategy. These include boosting efficiencies and saving costs.
- James Sullivan Discusses AT&T’s Software-Centric Networking - Read Here
- Linda Marceta Discusses Moving Beyond the Tip of the IoT Iceberg - Read Here
- Jason Yu Talks Preparing for the future of AI - Read Here
Find the AT&T team at booth SV1 at the Gartner Symposium Oct. 30 – Nov. 2. Having trouble finding us? Here’s a map of the expo.
Here’s a map of the expo
If you’re attending and want to find out more information, reach us at email@example.com.