The Galaxy Note 3 features a 5.7-inch full HD Super AMOLED display and builds on Samsung’s successful Note series with a better way to control, write and get more done, such as:
- My Magazine allows you to curate content tailored to the things you love including sports updates, celebrity news, your social media feeds, even nearby restaurant suggestions.
- Scrapbook provides an easy and functional way to use the S Pen to grab and store videos, photos and clips from Web pages that are linkable back to the original online source.
- Wake-up Command allows you to send messages, make calls and more without touching your phone, just by saying “Hi, Galaxy.”
The Note 3 also includes innovative camera features as well as additional features introduced on the Galaxy S® 4:
- Eraser Shot removes unwanted background distractions in your photos and videos with just one touch.
- Drama Shot captures a time-lapse event all in one frame.
- S Beam™ quickly and easily share files simply by tapping two S Beam enabled smartphones together.
Click here to check out the rest of the features.