LIVE STREAM: Tune in as Filmmakers Vie for $1 Million!
Five talented and diverse filmmakers are competing for $1 million at the AT&T Presents: Untold Stories’ live pitch event in New York City. Film fans can follow along and catch all the action live starting at 9 a.m. ET on the Tribeca Film Institute’s Facebook page.
The 5 filmmakers will present their story ideas and film scripts to a Greenlight Committee that includes AT&T Chief Brand Officer Fiona Carter and several distinguished film experts, including:
- Alexander Dinelaris, an Academy Award and Golden Globe winner for the screenplay of “Birdman.”
- Alfre Woodard, a Golden Globe and Emmy-winning actress. Her work includes the critically acclaimed “12 Years a Slave” and “Cross Creek,” which earned her a nomination for an Oscar.
- Griffin Dunne, an accomplished actor, director and producer. Dunne directed “Addicted to Love” and “Practical Magic,” among others.
- Lisa Cortés, an Academy Award–nominated producer whose credits include “Precious,” “The Woodsman” and “Shadowboxer.”
- Ilana Glazer, a comedian, writer and actress best known for co-creating, co-starring in, and co-writing the Comedy Central series “Broad City.”