Valentine’s Day Your Way With AT&T
AT&T provides some great recommendations on shows to watch and the latest tech accessories and devices to give your loved one this Valentine’s Day.
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner! From the perfect gift for your special someone to movies and shows you can stream on-demand with your BFFs, AT&T has you covered to make this Valentine’s Day one to remember.
What To Watch
After you’ve prepped the meal along to some slow jams from the iHeart Radio app on DIRECTV, it’s time to pop the question: what do you want to watch? With DIRECTV and DIRECTV NOW, there’s a television show or movie for everyone.
If you’re trying to woo your new boo, try: “Remember Me” or “The Spectacular Now” (both available with the Live a Little package for $35 on DIRECTV NOW and the Select package for $35 on DIRECTV).
Planning a Galentine’s Day with your best friends? Binge on “Say Yes To The Dress,” “The Bachelorette” or “This Is Us” (all available with the Live a Little package for $35 on DIRECTV NOW and the Select package for $35 on DIRECTV).
Totally anti-Valentine’s Day? Skip the whole thing and catch up on “Scandal” (available with the Live a Little package for $35 on DIRECTV NOW and the Select package for $35 on DIRECTV). Who doesn’t love Olivia Pope?
Or, just take a look through our specially curated Valentine’s Day picks on DIRECTV and DIRECTV NOW, and find another movie or show on-demand that fits your crew. It’s Valentine’s Day your way this year.
Gifts to Show Them Your Love
From accessories to devices, give a gift from AT&T this Valentine’s Day and they’ll know you’re their perfect match.
Trying to play cupid on a budget this year? Don’t forget about our trade-in program –AT&T lets you trade in your old phones and tablets for on-the-spot credit you can apply toward products or services. And, as always, you can find our latest deals on the blog.
For the techie:
1. Give your techie the gift of DIRECTV NOW. When you prepay for two months of DIRECTV NOW (min. $35/mo.), your Valentine can get an Amazon FireTV. 1
2. Raise your Valentine’s standards for television! With the Apple TV 4K, you’ll redefine their viewing experience. Even better, pre-pay four months of DIRECTV NOW (min. $35/mo.) and get an Apple TV 4K (32 GB) included for your Valentine!2
For the traveler:
1. Spending hours on planes, trains and automobiles requires entertainment. Give the gift of freedom with a completely wireless design and long-lasting battery power with the Samsung Gear IconX Wireless Earbuds. This 2nd generation design was made with comfort and stabilizing ear gels and a built-in 4GB music player for phone-free listening.
2. Snap Spectacles allow them to travel in style and capture the moment, without taking them out of it! Just press the button to start recording a 10-second video from their perspective, hands-free. With Specs, they can share on Snapchat, or save it to Camera Roll to relive their precious travel memories later.
For the homebody:
1. Take your homebody’s house to a whole new level this Valentine’s Day and give them the gift of the latest in home automation. They can listen to music, get answers to spontaneous questions, manage everyday tasks and control their smart automation devices all from their couch.
Google Home and Google Home Mini are both powered by the Google Assistant with Google Search, Maps and more, built right in. Sit back and let your virtual assistant help you with your everyday tasks – all controlled by the sound of your voice. Now, just in time for Valentine’s Day, save up to $60 on Google Home Speakers. 3
With Amazon Echo products, simply ask and Alexa will respond. Experience a hands-free device controlled by your own voice letting you quickly play music, get the latest sports scores or ask for news and weather updates.
2. Is there a better gift than putting an end to Wi-Fi dead zones? Give your Valentine the gift of peace with their Wi-Fi and no more frustration with the AT&T Smart Wi-Fi Extender. It’s a state-of-the-art device that works with your AT&T broadband to give you the strongest Wi-Fi signal throughout your entire home. Its mesh technology keeps your devices connected as you move around, so you experience a seamless connection everywhere. Let your homebody stream, download, surf and work anywhere, worry free.
3. Amp up your homebody’s sound system with an Ultimate Ears Megaboom Speaker this Valentine’s Day. For those who want to take their sound on the go, this speaker offers portable Wi-Fi/Bluetooth capabilities with powerful, 360-degree sound and hands-free voice control.
4. Amp up your homebody’s sound system with a JBL Studio Bluetooth Soundbar this Valentine’s Day. JBL surround sound and double bass ports turn your TV sound into real cinema sound, making sure you never have to leave the house for that thrilling cinema experience.
For the one who’s always on the go:
1. The AT&T Primetime Tablet makes an excellent gift for that person who’s always on the road or in the air. Give them the gift of taking their entertainment with them – the latest tablets from AT&T feature TV mode, so their favorite video content is just a touch or a swipe away.
2. Give the gift of security and peace of mind with The Nest Cam Indoor. Though they may always be on the go, they can keep an eye on what’s happening at home.
1Amazon FireTV: Nonrefundable. New subscribers only. Service renews monthly until canceled. Limited time offer. Must prepay first two months of service at full price. Online orders will be shipped via FedEx ground to address provided. Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. Offer limited to 1 per DIRECTV NOW account; 2 per shipping address. Not combinable with select offers. 4k HD not avail. w/DIRECTV NOW. Restr’s apply.
24K Apple TV (32 GB): Nonrefundable. New subscribers only. Service renews monthly until canceled. Must prepay first four months of service at full price. Online orders will be shipped via FedEx ground to address provided. Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. Offer limited to 1 per DIRECTV NOW account; 2 per shipping address. Not combinable with select offers. 4k HD not avail. w/DIRECTV NOW. Restr’s apply.
DIRECTV NOW: Compatible device & browser req’d. Residential customers only. Avail. in the U.S. only (excludes Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands). Svc renews monthly (currently min. $35/mo.), billed to payment method on file, until you cancel. Pricing, channels, features, and terms subject to change & may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice. Regional Sports & Local Channels: Limited availability. Channels vary by package & billing region. Device may need to be in billing region in order to view. Cancellation: View, modify or cancel at any time at directvnow.com. Once canceled you can access DIRECTV NOW through the remaining monthly period. No refunds or credits for any partial-month periods or unwatched content. GENERAL: Limit 2 concurrent streams per account. Programming subject to blackout restrictions. Taxes may apply. See details at directvnow.com.
3 Ends 2/16/18. Not combinable with certain offers/discounts/credits. Limit 10 devices per customer online. Subject to change. Restrictions apply.