Get up to $650 in Credit Per Line to Help You Switch
Plus, Buy Our Most Popular Smartphones on AT&T Next and Get a Second Free
Beginning today, AT&T1 is offering you up to $650 in credits to help you switch your wireless service to us. Simply purchase a new smartphone on AT&T NextSM, activate eligible service, port your number, and trade-in your current eligible smartphone.2
This is great for families and businesses with multiple smartphones. Combine this with our buy-1, get-1 free offer for our most popular smartphones3 to maximize your value. See how it works below.
“These offers are some of our best to date,” said Glenn Lurie, president and CEO, AT&T Mobility. “Our $650 credit is a great reward for new customers who switch to AT&T and our buy-one, get-one free is another great reward for our valued customers in the market for new smartphones. There has never been a better time for new and existing AT&T customers to rack up the savings.
“Our DIRECTV customers who switch to AT&T wireless can take advantage of the $650 credit and sign up for our new unlimited plan, another phenomenal offer we’ve recently announced. Offers like this only come from integrated providers.”
We want to make it as easy as possible. Here’s how our Switcher Offer works:
- Purchase a new smartphone on AT&T NextSM, activate a new line of qualified postpaid wireless service with AT&T, and port your number from Verizon, Sprint or T-Mobile.
- Trade-in your current eligible smartphone (minimum $10 value) online or in our stores and receive either AT&T store credit or an AT&T Promotion Card in the amount of your trade-in value.
- Submit the final statement from your previous carrier online.
- Receive an AT&T promotion Visa pre-paid gift card in the amount of the early. termination fee or device balance owed on your final bill minus your trade-in value.
- Receive total credits of up to $650.
Here’s how the Buy One Get One offer works:
- Available to new and existing customers.
- Both phones must be purchased on AT&T Next, our popular installment plan, as follows:
- The first phone can be a new line or an upgrade.
- The second phone must be a new line and purchased on AT&T Next 24.
- Add both phones to a qualified plan, like Mobile Share Value, for as low as $70 a month for two phones.
- After 3 bill cycles or less, you will start to receive up to $650 spread out over 30 monthly bill credits.
- Just pay tax on both phones at sale.
New and existing AT&T consumer wireless customers who have or add for DIRECTV or AT&T U-verse TV service can get the new AT&T Unlimited Plan – perfect for streaming video the way you want to, and on your favorite device.
The new AT&T Unlimited Plan includes unlimited data, talk and text. Customers can get the AT&T Unlimited Plan on a smartphone for $100 per month. Additional smartphone lines are $40 per month each, and a fourth smartphone can be added for free after bill credits.*
To learn more, visit att.com/switch
1AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
* Credits start in 2 bill cycles. Unlimited Plan req’s elig. TV svc. If not elig., AT&T will move you to 10 GB plan (Overage charge $15/GB) or to your old plan (restr’s apply). After 22 GB of data usage AT&T may slow speeds. See att.com/unlimitedplan for details.
2 Ltd time offer(PR ends 3/31/16). Each line reqs elig. port-in, trade-in, purch. & svc. Min. $10 trade-in credit/promo card (for AT&T products/svc only) + prepaid card (w/in 90 days) for device balance/early term. fee amount less trade-in. Credits valid for 5 mths & not valid for cash. Details at att.com/switch. Fees, charges and restrictions apply.
3 Limited time offer (PR ends 3/31/16). Select devices. BOGO must be same manufacturer. Requires well qualified credit. Free device requires 30-month 0% APR agreement (up to $21.67 per month). Pay up to $65.01 on free device before credits start. If wireless service on a device is cancelled, that device balance (up to $950) is due. Activation, other fees, monthly, other charges and restrictions apply. Void in CT, RI & Miami-Dade county. See details at a store.
AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T) helps millions around the globe connect with leading entertainment, mobile, high speed Internet and voice services. We’re the world’s largest provider of pay TV. We have TV customers in the U.S. and 11 Latin American countries. We offer the best global coverage of any U.S. wireless provider*. And we help businesses worldwide serve their customers better with our mobility and highly secure cloud solutions.
Additional information about AT&T products and services is available at http://about.att.com. Follow our news on Twitter at @ATT, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/att and YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/att.
© 2016 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the Globe logo and other marks are trademarks and service marks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies.
Global coverage claim based on offering discounted voice and data roaming; LTE roaming; voice roaming; and world-capable smartphone and tablets in more countries than any other U.S. based carrier. International service required. Coverage not available in all areas. Coverage may vary per country and be limited/restricted in some countries.