AT&T to Add New LG G3 Vigor™ to Leading Device Portfolio
DALLAS, Sept. 15, 2014 – AT&T1 today confirmed that it will add the LG G3 Vigor - with a big, bright 5-inch HD IPS screen and 8MP camera with Laser Auto Focus - to its leading device portfolio. Pricing and availability will be announced at a later date.
Running on the nation’s most reliable 4G LTE Network that covers more than 300 million Americans, the LG G3 Vigor, delivers the smooth curves and powerful experience you have come to enjoy from the flagship LG G3, in a smaller, sportier package.2 Features also include:
- HD Voice: The LG G3 Vigor is AT&T HD Voice capable, enabling clearer conversations and reduced background noise in AT&T HD VoiceSM coverage areas when both callers have AT&T HD Voice compatible phones3.
- QSlide 2.0TM: Maximize on-screen multi-tasking with the power to open multiples apps at the same time. Adjust window size and transparency of two QSlide app windows that float over the original screen.
- Knock Code: Knock Code allows you to securely and easily access your device’s home screen in one simple step.
- QuickMemo+TM: Now you can write or draw on a screen capture. Use your finger to write a note or add a personalized touch to any image you share or save.
- Gesture Shutter: Take great selfies without fumbling for the capture button. Raise your hand, then make a fist and the front camera will recognize you’re ready and take your picture in three seconds.
- Tap to Shoot: Tap any area on the screen where you want to focus and the phone will take the photo quickly and easily.
For more information about the LG G3 Vigor, visit www.att.com/G3Vigor.
AT&T is focused on giving our customers a top-notch experience through fast and friendly service. Being recognized as the highest ranked wireless provider for overall purchasing experience by J.D. Power4, for the third time in a row, shows this commitment to the customer experience is making a difference. AT&T outperformed competitors in the J.D. Power 2014 Volume 2 study and received the “Highest Satisfaction with the Purchase Experience among Full-Service Wireless Providers, Three Times in a Row.”
1AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
2Reliability based on data transfer completion rates on nationwide 4G LTE networks. LTE is a trademark of ETSI. 4G LTE not available everywhere.
3LG G3 Vigor™ supports AT&T HD Voice which enables background noise reduction and crisp audio quality when both callers are using AT&T HD Voice compatible phones within the AT&T HD Voice coverage area and have HD Voice provisioned on their account. HD Voice has limited availability in select markets and limited device selection. For further details on AT&T HD Voice and service restrictions, visit att.com/hdvoice.
4AT&T received the highest numerical score among full service wireless providers in the proprietary J.D. Power 2013 (Vol. 2) and 2014 (Vol. 1 & 2) Full Service Wireless Purchase Experience StudySM. 2014 Vol. 2 based on responses from 10,079 consumers measuring 4 full service wireless providers and measures opinions of consumers who purchased a wireless product or service within last 6 months. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed January-June 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T) is a premier communications holding company and one of the most honored companies in the world. Its subsidiaries and affiliates – AT&T operating companies – are the providers of AT&T services in the United States and internationally. With a powerful array of network resources that includes the nation’s most reliable 4G LTE network, AT&T is a leading provider of wireless, Wi-Fi, high speed Internet, voice and cloud-based services. A leader in mobile Internet, AT&T also offers the best global wireless coverage, based on offering roaming in more countries than any other U.S. based carrier, and offers the most wireless phones that work in the most countries. It also offers advanced TV service with the AT&T U-verse® brand. The company’s suite of IP-based business communications services is one of the most advanced in the world.
Additional information about AT&T Inc. and the products and services provided by AT&T subsidiaries and affiliates is available at http://about.att.com or follow our news on Twitter at @ATT, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/att and YouTube at www.youtube.com/att.
© 2014 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.