AT&T Introduces 2 for 1 Deal on Most Popular Smartphones to Business Customers
Starting today, AT&T business customers can get two of our most popular smartphones, like the Samsung Galaxy S6 or S6 active smartphone, for the price of one!* The offer also includes other popular smartphones, including iPhone.
Here’s how the offer works:
- Available to new and existing business customers.
- Both phones must be purchased on AT&T Next, our popular installment plan, as follows:
- The first phone can be a new line or an upgrade.
- The second phone must be a new line and purchased on AT&T Next 24.
- Activate both phones with qualified service (voice and data) – for example, you can add both phones to your Mobile Share Value Plan for Business or you can choose a Mobile Select plan for smartphones for each phone.
- Starting in up to 3 bill cycles you will receive up to $650 in 30 monthly bill credits.
- Just pay tax on both phones at sale.
* Limited time offer. Avail. only to qual. business customers. Only available for select devices. Requires well qualified credit. Free device requires 30-month 0% APR agreement (up to $21.67 per month). Customers must pay up to $65.01 on free device before credits start. If wireless service on a device is cancelled, that device balance (up to $950) is due. Activation, other fees, charges and restrictions apply. Void in CT, RI & Miami-Dade county.
Buy One Get One: Limited time offer. Void in CT, RI, Miami-Dade. Avail. only to business customers with a qual. wireless svc agmt (Business Agmt) and only for Corporate Responsibility User (CRU) lines of svc. Devices: Includes select devices only. Must buy on installment agmts. Taxes on full retail prices due at sale. Down payment option avail. Service: Qual. monthly wireless svc (voice & data) required on both (currently min. $70/mo. on Mobile Share Value or Mobile Select). Bill Credit: Both lines must be active & in good standing for 30 days for credits to start. Get up to $650 in 30 monthly bill credits of up to $21.67 starting w/in 3 bills for installment payments. Elig. device is free after remaining on AT&T Next agreement w/qual. svc for 30 months (if cancel svc you will owe remaining installment balance of up to $650). If upgrade or pay up/off agmt early your credits may cease. Gen. Wireless Svc Terms: Subject to applicable Business Agmt. Activ./Upgrade Fee: Up to $15. No upgrade fee for line purchased on AT&T Next prior to 8/1/15. Waiver of fee subject to change. Credit approval req’d. Deposit: May apply per line. Device Limits/Exclusions: Purch. limit & limit on total no. of financed devices per acct apply. Prices may vary by location. Return/Restocking: If return one device you are not eligible for offer. Restocking fees of up to $35 each. Taxes, fees, overage, monthly & other charges & restr’s apply. Pricing, terms, & restr’s subject to change & may be modified or terminated at any time without notice. Coverage & svc not avail. everywhere. Other restr’s apply & may result in svc termination. See AT&T sales representative for offer details.