AT&T Foundry in Atlanta & Plano Celebrate a Year of Innovation
The Machine-to-Machine (M2M)/connected devices team at the AT&T Foundry in Plano, TX, has pushed the boundaries of “The Art of the Possible” in enabling the Internet of Things since opening a year ago.
The AT&T Foundry in Atlanta is a fast-paced environment that builds prototypes and proof of concepts related to the connected car and AT&T’s connected home initiative, Digital Life.
The AT&T Foundry innovation centers are spaces where we collaborate with developers, startups, and other companies to quickly take ideas to reality. The AT&T Foundry teams have continued to enhance customer’s lives with technology – by giving them the ability to do what they want, when they want it. For instance, over the past year, The AT&T Foundry innovation centers in Atlanta and Plano welcomed more than 1,000 visitors each. Atlanta Foundry’s investment has also exceeded the 1 million dollar mark.
The AT&T Foundries in Plano for Machine-to-Machine & connected devices, and in Atlanta both continued to push the boundaries on innovation for our customers in the past year, and are looking forward to many more.
AT&T Foundry in Atlanta in 365 days:
- Over one million dollars worth of investment
- Hosted over 1000 visitors (companies, students, small businesses) for tours, events, and collaboration sessions
- Coached/Mentored 419 students/entrepreneurs through hackathons, fast pitches and workshops
AT&T Foundry for Machine-to-Machine Innovation (M2M) in Plano, TX in 365 days:
- Over 1,000 visitors through our doors
- More than 50 ecosystem tours – resulting in multiple customer collaboration sessions
Check out the AT&T Foundry website for continued updates on all five AT&T Foundry locations –in Atlanta, Plano, Palo Alto, and Israel – and what we’ll be working on in years to come.