AT&T’s Lee and Arnoldi Named Among Top 50 Most Powerful in Tech
Two AT&T executives have been named to the 2015 Top 50 Most Powerful Women in Technology, by the National Diversity Council. The executives are Lori Lee, senior executive vice president and Global Marketing Officer and Melissa Arnoldi, senior vice president of technology solutions and business systems strategy.
The 2015 Top 50 Most Powerful Women in Technology list features the highest-ranking female executive leadership in America’s corporations. The full list can be viewed here.
“Lori and Melissa are great leaders who’ve been instrumental in the global technology transformation. As role models to thousands, they personify AT&T’s commitment to creating an inclusive and innovative culture – which is critical to achieving success in the marketplace,” said Cynthia Marshall, Senior Vice President Human Resources and Chief Diversity Officer. “Women like Lori and Melissa exemplify why AT&T is widely recognized as a great place to work for women – and we’re proud to see both of them named to this prestigious list.”
Lee and Arnoldi were selected to the list based on the following criteria:
- Top leader in her organization and profession
- Directly contributes to business growth or strategic direction of the organization
- Maintains a record of accomplishments in areas of expertise
- Effective role model who inspires other women and is active in mentoring the next generation of female professionals in the industry
- Operates with the highest integrity and ethical behavior
- Demonstrates a commitment to corporate citizenship
The National Diversity Council, a non-profit organization, was established in 2008 and is committed to fostering a learning environment for organizations to grow in their knowledge of diversity and inclusion.