AT&T Named ‘Most Innovative’ in 6 Leading Lights Awards
Light Reading recognized AT&T with 6 awards at the 12th annual Leading Lights Awards gala in Austin this week. Leading Lights had a record breaking year for submission across 26 categories – and AT&T was the biggest winner of the night.
- Light Reading Hall of Fame 2016 – John Donovan
- Most Innovative SMB Service – AT&T Managed Internet Service on Demand
- Most Innovative NFV Deployment Strategy (Network/Data Center Operator) – AT&T Managed Internet Service on Demand
- Most Innovative 5G Strategy
- Most Innovative Video Service – DIRECTV 4K Ultra HD Service
- Most Innovative Carrier Cloud Service – AT&T NetBond® with Cloud Storage and Colocation
AT&T came in as a finalist in five additional categories.
From managed broadband connectivity to the latest 4K Ultra HD services to leading the way with our 5G strategy, AT&T has highly secure integrated solutions to keep you connected virtually everywhere you live, work and play.
Click here to see our other awards and honors.