Ahead of the Curve
AT&T1 will offer its first smartphone with a curved screen, LG G Flex, in the first quarter of 2014, the company said today. Pricing and availability will be announced at a later date.
“AT&T continues to stay ahead of the curve in growing its device portfolio and giving customers the most advanced smartphone technology,” said Jeff Bradley, senior vice president – Devices, AT&T. “We’re excited to add LG’s futuristic G Flex on the nation’s fastest and most reliable 4G LTE network. Its curved form factor and enhanced audio and visual experience is a great addition to our strong line-up of Android devices.”
The LG G Flex shape introduces new visual and ergonomic benefits that enhance the smartphone experience. The large curved 6-inch true HD P-OLED display provides an immersive video experience with reduced glare and the unique shape is comfortable in the palm of the hand or against the contour of your face.
Additional key features include:
- Processor: 2.26 GHz Quad Core Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 800processor
- Display: 6-inch, HD (1280x720), true HD P-OLED screen (Real RGB)
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 32 GB eMMC ROM
- Camera: 13MP rear-facing, 2.1 MP front-facing
- Battery: 3,500 mAh (Embedded)
- Operating System: Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2
- Size: 160.5 x 81.6 x 7.9- 8.7mm
- Weight: 177g
Read more about the key features of the LG G Flex in the complete news release.