Bringing Fans Into the Country Music Fold
AT&T is heading to Nashville this week as a sponsor of the 2016 CMA Music Festival June 9-12. We’re bringing you interactive experiences and behind-the-scenes access in Music City. Here’s what’s on tap:
- AT&T Skyview Stage: The newest stage at the festival will feature the latest and hottest acts in country music. Get ready to see Bobby Bones and The Raging Idiots and “The Wonderful Women of Country,” Sara Evans, Tracy Lawrence and Friends, Marshall Tucker Band and Friends, Ashley Monroe, Music City Hit-Makers, Sister Hazel, The Oak Ridge Boys – “A Salute to America” and more. Check out the full schedule online.
- AT&T DIRECTV Lounge inside Fan Fair X: Cool down and connect at the lounge and enjoy a personal connection with your favorite artists inside the Fan Fair X at the Music City Center (free for all 4-day ticket holders). The AT&T DIRECTV lounge offers daily athlete and artist appearances, charging stations, a GIF photo booth, a Chevrolet Connected Car and live DIRECTV entertainment service highlights, including information on NFL Sunday Ticket.
- CMA Music Festival Mobile App, presented by AT&T: Create your own custom performance schedule, track weather updates and more.
- AT&T CMA Fest Picture Frame Photo Ops: Look out for special photo frames in downtown Nashville at the Music City Center Plaza and the AT&T Skyview Stage. Take a photo and share it with us using #ATTCMAFest. You may just see yourself!
- A better Network = More Moments: AT&T is helping attendees upload their favorite moments faster than ever before with a boosted network. That means you can snap, tweet, post and stream as much as you want during the CMA Music Festival.
For more information and ticket details for the 2016 CMA Music Festival, visit http://www.cmafest.com. Follow along with the festival at @ATT and #ATTCMAFest and see special performances at events.att.com.