FiLIP 2 Coming to AT&T Stores, Online Starting November 7
Parents can now have greater peace of mind when their kids are running around and playing out of eyesight or earshot. Starting November 7, you can buy FiLIP 2, from Filip Technologies, at www.att.com and AT&T stores. FiLIP 2 will be available at launch for a limited time at a $99.99 promotional price. Customers can add FiLIP 2 to a Mobile Share Value or purchase a standalone plan for $10 per month.*
FiLIP 2 is the next generation of the colorful, wearable smart locator with voice for children ages 4 to 11. It incorporates new design elements based on real-world testing that enhances the durability of the device screen and the overall user experience for parents using the app.
AT&T is the exclusive network provider for FiLIP 2, which offers limited two-way voice calling and the ability to receive text messages from designated contacts.** Parents can preset the device to hold up to five contacts the child can call, and also send a text letting them know they’re on the way to carpool or it’s time to come home for dinner. The SafeZones feature sends a notification to parents letting them know when a child enters or leaves a designated area. New features of the FiLIP 2 include:
- Improved Wristband Design: While retaining the iconic look of the original device, the FiLIP 2 design is based on real-world play by kids. It has a more natural wrist shape and better flexibility, making it more comfortable for kids to wear.
- Adjustable Sizing: Using optional size spacers, FiLIP 2 gives kids the choice to wear their wristband open or closed and adjust the size as they grow.
- Enhanced Durability: To meet the physical play-style of children, FiLIP 2 has a more durable, encased screen that helps reduce the risk of accidental breakage.
- Additional Colors: FiLIP will be available in Superhero Blue at launch. You can also buy accessory bands in Awesome Orange and Limesicle Green so that your child can mix or match spacer colors.
- Improved Mobile App: In addition to the key updates found in FiLIP 2, the company is also introducing new apps for iOS and Android with an improved user interface and an easier, more intuitive set-up process. The iOS updated app will be available at launch, and updated Android version will be available shortly after launch. These apps include all of the functional control over the FiLIP found in the previous app.
AT&T leads the industry in its selection of fitness, smart locator, and smartwatch wearables.
For more information about FiLIP 2, visit www.myfilip.com.
View this post on our Consumer blog.