Find Magical Gadget Gift Savings this Year at AT&T
Create holiday magic with device and accessory savings at your local AT&T1 retail store or att.com. These seasonal savings are so great it’ll put a sugar plum smile on your loved ones’ faces and leave a little extra something for you to ring in the New Year. You’ll want to act now because these offers aren’t going to last as long as last year’s fruit cake – Jan. 8 is when some of these deals end.
Black Friday through Cyber Monday: Starting Friday, Nov. 28, take advantage of the best device and accessory deals of the year. Skip the mad rush and come visit us online or in AT&T retail stores to grab the following savings*:
- For $99, you can get a Samsung Galaxy Gear FitTM (black only), Samsung Galaxy Gear 2 Neo (all colors), Martian Notifier, LG G Watch, or Pebble Smart Watch.2
- Purchase the LG G Watch with a LG Smartphone and receive an additional 50 percent off.
- Or how about bundling some accessories? If that’s up your alley, you can save 10 percent when you buy two eligible accessories or save 20 percent when you buy three eligible accessories.3 Exclusions apply.
- Before you walk out the door you will want to peek at the Grab-And-Go Savings on accessories4 for top selling devices:
- Two for $65: any device case up to $50 plus any screen protector.
- Three for $85: any device case up to $50 plus any screen protector and any car or wall charger.
*Pricing, offers, and terms are subject to change.
If getting all of your shopping done on Cyber Monday isn’t your thing, we have some savings you should know about that will last through Jan. 8.
- How about getting an LG G Pad™ 7.0 LTE for under a dollar? If you buy any smartphone for $0 down on AT&T NextSM, you can get an LG G Pad for 99 cents.5
- If getting better sound quality is high on your wish list, you need to take a peek at the LG Tone Bluetooth stereo headsets. You can get them for half price if you buy an LG smartphone, including the simply smart, LG G3™, available in Metallic Black and Silk White. That includes the LG Tone Pro™, LG Tone Ultra ™, LG Tone Infinim ™, and the LG G Watch.6
- If taking better photos and selfies is what your friends or family crave, you can save $50 when you buy the RE by HTC, a lifestyle camera and the HTC Desire EYE or HTC One (M8) (Android).
- Just in time to get a head start on your New Years’ resolutions, Microsoft is giving you a free Fitbit Flex if you buy a Nokia Lumia 830 smartphone.7
- Samsung Savings: The Samsung Galaxy Tab® 4 8.0 is $99.99 with the purchase of any Samsung Galaxy8 smartphone. If you purchase a Samsung Galaxy Alpha™ for $0 down on AT&T Next, you can get the Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 for 99 cents! 9 Get 50 percent off a Samsung Galaxy Tab S keyboard when purchased with a Galaxy Tab S.
- Motorola Madness: Save $50 on the Moto 360, Moto Hint or Moto Sliver II when you purchase the Moto X (2nd generation).10
- Charger Special: If you’re planning to travel this holiday season make sure you stock up on the SuperCharge power bundle for $75.11 It includes a portable back-up battery and your choice of any charging cable, and any car or wall charger. Save $10 on a car or wall charger when you purchase a new device.12
**Pricing, offers, and terms are subject to change.
AT&T Holiday Gift Guide
Check out AT&T’s Holiday Gift Guide for even more shopping ideas this holiday season:
- For the Athlete
- For Mr. and Mrs. Gadget
- For the Trendsetter
- For the Workaholic
To learn more about these devices watch the AT&T Magical Gifts 2014 video here:
AT&T Holiday Travel Tips:
AT&T Digital Life
While traveling, it’s comforting to know that you can easily monitor and manage aspects of your home from virtually anywhere, anytime with one easy-to-use, password-protected app. With AT&T Digital Life, our home security and automation system, you can turn lights on or off, lock or unlock doors, adjust the thermostat, view a live video feed and more—all from your smartphone, tablet or computer. New customers can now get free Smart Security Equipment with the purchase of an Automation Package; a savings of $149.99.13
Planning to travel abroad? Don’t forget your AT&T Passport14—our best-ever value for international travel. Designed for international travel from one to 30 days, AT&T Passport packages are for use in over 150 countries and offer unlimited messaging, unlimited Wi-Fi access at participating hotspots in select countries, plus affordable rates for calling and a data allowance. The packages, which start at $30, carry a convenient one-time charge and can be added to your domestic postpaid plan.
AT&T U-verse Savings:
New U-verse Customer Offers
New U-verse customers that buy qualifying U-verse TV on att.com/uverse between Dec. 1 and Dec. 4 will get a $200 Reward Card on top of ongoing promotions and savings.15 New customers that buy U-verse High Speed Internet on att.com/uverse between Dec. 1 and Dec. 4 will get a $100 Reward Card on top of ongoing promotions and savings.16
To learn more, read our Consumer blog.