Find My Mobile and Yellow Pages Now Available for Samsung Galaxy S® 5 Customers
Customers who have an AT&T Samsung Galaxy S 5 began to receive an update today that includes the Find My Mobile and Yellow Pages apps. Here’s what the update will include:
- Find My Mobile: Users can now securely manage their device through new tracking and remote control options.
- Locate my mobile: Using the “Locate my device” function, you can easily find a lost device.
- Lock my mobile: Remotely lock your device so that no one else can use it.
- Ring my mobile: A bell rings for one minute at high volume regardless of the sound or vibration settings.
- Yellow Pages local search: Locate more than 20 million local business listings, including restaurants, movies, auto shops and local gas prices. Users can save their favorite businesses to My Book for faster access.
Read the full blog here.