Triple Play in St. Louis
On the final night of baseball in St. Louis, fans continued to share photos, tweet and send texts in huge numbers.
Here are some of the metrics from AT&T’s Distributed Antenna System, or DAS, inside the ballpark from Game 5:
- AT&T data usage on our in-stadium network during Game 5 was more than 173 GB (gigabytes).
- 173 GB of data is equal to more than 494,750 social media posts with photos or more than 5,700 hours of streaming music.
- AT&T fans made more than 18,000 voice calls and sent more than 60,100 SMS text messages last night on our in-stadium network
- The peak hour for data traffic on our in-stadium network was from 8–9 p.m. CST when data usage was 40 GB (gigabytes).
- Fans downloaded 108 GB of data, while uploading 66 GB of data on the AT&T in-stadium network.