iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Pricing
Trade in iPhone 6 or 6s, get iPhone 7 for free
For a limited time, customers can also trade in an iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, or iPhone 6S Plus that’s in good working condition and they can get an iPhone 7 32 GB free after $650 in monthly bill credits when they buy it on AT&T Next or AT&T Next Every Year with eligible service1. To take advantage of this offer customers just need to own their current iPhone outright, or pay for the remainder of their remaining balance. Here are the details:
- Must purchase an iPhone 7 or 7+ on AT&T Next or AT&T Next Every Year
- Must trade-in a good working condition iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus
- Must own device outright.
- Current AT&T Next customers must pay-up in full. If they don’t, they’ll be charged the remaining balance
- In-contract, 2-year subsidized device customers must pay off remaining ETF.
- Not stackable with $650 switcher credit
1Req’s well-qualified credit. Tax due at sale. Pay up to 3 installments before credits start. If wireless svc is cancelled, iPhone balance is due. Fees, charges & restrs apply. Subject to change. Void in Ct, RI, Miami-Dade
Latest promos from AT&T for the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- New and existing DIRECTV or AT&T U-verse customers: Starting Sept. 9, if you are a new or existing DIRECTV or AT&T U-verse customer, and you add a new line to your wireless account from another provider, you can get iPhone 7 32GB on either AT&T Next or AT&T Next Every Year after up to $650 in monthly bill credits when you activate your new smartphone with eligible service1. Want a different model? Just pay the small difference in your AT&T Next payments
- Switching to AT&T for wireless service: To help you switch, we’ll give you up to $650 in credits when you trade-in your current smartphone and buy a new one on AT&T Next.
- Business customers: large and small business customers can also get an additional $200 bill credit per switched line.
- No More Overages: AT&T’s new Mobile Share Advantage plans mean no more data overage charges plus Rollover Data that's truly shareable among other benefits.2
Visit your local AT&T store to learn more.
Pricing for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus on AT&T Next® and AT&T Next Every YearSM when you have eligible service is as follows3:
1 Select smartphones. Req’s port-in & well-qualified credit. Pay up to 3 installments before credits start. If wireless svc is cancelled, device balance is due. Fees, charges & restrs apply. Subject to change. In Miami-Dade County, Connecticut and Rhode Island, DIRECTV customers who switch a line to AT&T, can get up to $650 in bill credits when they buy an iPhone 7 or 7 Plus on AT&T Next or AT&T Next Every Year.
2Instead of overage charges, once you use all your high-speed data we’ll reduce your data speed to a max of 128Kbps. See att.com/mobileshareadvantage (for business customers, see att.com/attmobileshare) to learn more.
3 Req’s well qualified credit, 0% APR 24 or 30 month installment agreement, and eligible service. Tax due at sale. Down payment available and may be required. If wireless svc is cancelled, device balance due. Fees, other charges & restr’s apply. Visit att.com/next for details.