Pair of 4G LTE Connected Tablets from Samsung, Bundle Packages Hit AT&T Stores and Online on June 6
Just in time for Father’s Day and graduation season, AT&T expands its selection of connected tablets for consumers. AT&T is the first carrier to offer consumers the Samsung Galaxy Tab® 4 10.1. It is available for $24 per month with zero down and no annual service contract,1 or for $379.99 with a two-year agreement2. The Samsung Galaxy Note® Pro 12.2 from AT&T is available for $45 per month with zero down and no annual service contract,1 or $799 with a two-year agreement.2 Additionally, for a limited time you can save $30 on a Samsung BT keyboard when you buy the Galaxy Note Pro.3 Starting June 6, for a limited time, customers can buy these connected tablets in company owned retail locations and online, and also take advantage of $50 savings on either tablet when they are bundled with a Samsung Galaxy S 5 or Galaxy S 5 Active.4
Both tablets run on Android 4.4 Kit Kat and offer unique solutions for entertainment and work. The new design of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 offers a lightweight profile with thin bezels and a textured backing that fits comfortably in your hands, and includes features such as:
- Beautiful 10.1 inch display that makes it a great entertainment companion for the whole family.
- Multi User Mode5 lets each member of the family make the Galaxy Tab 4 their own with private, customizable profiles.
- Multi Window™6 view enables you to use two applications simultaneously, so your loved one won’t miss any emails, while watching a video or editing a document.
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor that allows you to move quickly between apps.
- Up to 16GB of internal memory, as well as up to an additional 64GB of expandable memory,7 so that dads and grads can store pictures and video content for enjoyment on the go.
- 6,800 mAh battery that provides up to 9 hours of battery life.
For more on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1, check out this video.
Read the full blog post here.
Whether your dad wants a tablet to stay connected to work on-the-go, or so that he can unwind with a movie or game, AT&T has two tablets that make for the perfect gift.