Samsung Galaxy Mega
Get the best of both worlds in this hybrid mobile device. The new Samsung Galaxy Mega combines the functionality of a smartphone with the viewing ease of a tablet.
Read Samsung Galaxy Mega News Release
Beginning August 23rd, AT&T* will be the first carrier in the U.S. to offer the Samsung Galaxy Mega™ for $24 per month with AT&T Next or $149.99 with a two-year agreement. The 6.3-inch device is the ideal hybrid handset if you who want to experience smartphone portability with the immersive experience of a tablet.
“Continuing our legacy as the first carrier to launch Samsung’s Galaxy series, we’re excited to expand our growing line of Galaxy smartphones with the Galaxy Mega,” said Jeff Bradley, senior vice president – Devices, AT&T. “Images and web content come alive on the large display, making it easy to stay productive and entertained almost anywhere, all on the nation’s fastest and now most reliable 4G LTE network.**”
The Galaxy Mega runs Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) and includes many of the popular Galaxy smartphone features you love including:
- WatchON™ is a service that simplifies searching and recommends TV, movies and sports according to personal tastes. With WatchON and the built-in IR blaster, the Galaxy Mega functions as a remote control for home theater equipment.
- Air View™ allows you to hover your finger over a calendar item or email to display a preview of what’s inside without opening it.
- Multi Window display offers split screen viewing and lets you view content in two windows at once, making it easy to multi-task. For instance, you can take notes while watching a video or search the web while responding to a text message or email.
- Easy Mode settings give new smartphone users or simplicity seekers the option to start out with a basic version of your home screen that keeps your favorite apps and features within reach.
- Story Album™ transforms photos you take with the Mega’s 8-megapixel camera into multi-media albums with music, videos and notes.
- S Translator™ helps you get your point across in a variety of languages.
Check out all the features in this Mobile Minute Video.