AT&T Names Winners of 2016 Supplier Sustainability and Diversity Awards
At AT&T, sustainability and diversity play a key role in our success. Today, we’re recognizing the suppliers that helped advance the goals and reputation of AT&T Supply Chain Sustainability and Supplier Diversity over the past year
Supplier Sustainability Awards
AT&T is awarding 4 companies for their sustainability excellence. They’ve excelled in Packaging, Reverse Logistics and Circular Economy, Process Improvement and Resource Improvement.
“Sustainability is vital to AT&T’s success. It’s an area where we can make a positive impact for the next generation,” said Susan A. Johnson, senior vice president, Global Supply Chain, AT&T. “We’re proud to work with suppliers who have made significant sustainability contributions. They’re helping us drive the whole industry to be more environmentally and socially responsible.”
- Packaging: EPE Industries USA developed reusable packaging for DIRECTV set-top boxes. This saved packaging material and lowered AT&T’s carbon footprint.
- Reverse Logistics and Circular Economy: HOBI International developed a parts recovery and testing process to support AT&T efforts to refurbish mobile phones.
- PROCESS IMPROVEMENT: MasTec Network Solutions helped AT&T achieve its “80 x 2017” Supply Chain Sustainability goal.
- RESOURCE IMPROVEMENT: PerfectVision Manufacturing developed a reusable cable dispenser. It lowered cable usage by 15% and helped AT&T save on materials.
We look forward to what our suppliers bring to support our sustainability goals in the future.
Global Supplier Diversity Awards
AT&T is also awarding 48 companies for their commitment to and support of minority-, women- and disabled veteran-owned companies in our supply chain.
“Supplier diversity is a top priority at AT&T. We’re proud to work with companies that take it as seriously as we do,” Johnson said. “Our 2016 award winners demonstrated an unwavering commitment to helping our diverse supplier community flourish. At AT&T we know inclusion drives innovation. Supplier diversity is key to our overall success. And we take pride in being a leader in this area.”
The suppliers below received the 2016 AT&T Diversity Excellence Award for meeting or exceeding 21.5% utilization of diverse companies in the products/services provided to AT&T. They’re also being awarded for seeking diversity companies, maintaining membership in national and regional diversity business organizations, and participating in trade fairs and expos.
- ABBCO SERVICE CORPORATION
- ANSCO AND ASSOCIATES, LLC
- CAPGEMINI AMERICA, INC.
- COMMUNICATIONS TEST DESIGN, INC.
- DIESTE, INC.
- FEDEX SUPPLY CHAIN
- THE MARKETING ARM
- RAYCAP, INC.
- RODGERS TOWNSEND
The suppliers below received the 2016 Supplier Diversity Crystal Award for meeting or exceeding 21.5% utilization of diverse companies in the products/services provided to AT&T.
- ABM, BUSINESS & INDUSTRY GROUP
- ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS GROUP
- AFNI, INC
- ALTEC, INC
- THE BECK GROUP
- BLACKBERRY CORPORATION
- CIENA COMMUNICATIONS
- CISCO SYSTEMS, INC
- COMMSCOPE, INC
- CORNING OPTICAL COMMUNICATIONS LLC
- DELL TECHNOLOGIES INC
- DUFFEY SOUTHEAST, INC
- ERICSSON NORTH AMERICA
- FUJITSU NETWORK COMMUNICATIONS
- GE ENGINEERED SOLUTIONS
- GILBANE BUILDING COMPANY
- IHC CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES, LLC
- JUNIPER NETWORKS, INC
- LG ELECTRONICS MOBILECOMM USA, INC
- NABHOLZ CONSTRUCTION CORPORATION
- NETSCOUT SYSTEMS INC
- NORTHCENTRAL TELCOM
- PRISTINE ENVIRONMENTS LLC
- RCS SYSTEMS, INC
- SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS AMERICA
- Securitas Security Services USA, Inc.
- SKYLER ELECTRIC COMPANY, INC
- SYKES ENTERPRISES, INC
- WEST REVENUE GENERATION SOLUTIONS
- WEX, INC
- XEROX CORPORATION
- ZTE (USA), INC
These suppliers made outstanding contributions in support of AT&T’s goals the past year. We’re proud to recognize them.