Your Favorite Digital Reality Series Is Back! @SummerBreak Season 2 Kicks Off June 24
@SummerBreak, the groundbreaking mobile-centric reality series, is back for a second season! Beginning June 24, a group of SoCal teenagers hit the beach to immortalize a summer of adventures, parties, dates, and break-ups before heading off to college.
Using their smartphones, the teens share their real life experiences throughout the summer on social media as they happen, building an unprecedented connection with fans. This epic summer is distributed to fans on the social platforms they care about most: YouTube, Twitter, and Tumblr.
What’s new for Season 2?
- Based on feedback from fans, Season 2 will feature longer episodes.
- We’ve expanded social reach to include channels the cast is already using as part of their daily lives, including Vine and Snapchat.
- This season features seven new cast members and three of last year’s favorite cast are returning: Whitney, Ray, and Zaq are back for Season 2, joined by a new set of friends.
- Also new this year, @SummerBreak brings the addition of Astronauts Wanted, the transmedia youth content brand helmed by Judy McGrath, former CEO of MTV Networks and Sony Music Entertainment.
YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, SnapChat:
Follow the action through these social channels:
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/SummerBreak
- Twitter :@SummerBreak