Discover AT&T's small business and enterprise awards and honors.
Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) recognizes AT&T with top honors at the 2016 Excellence Awards: Metro Ethernet Forum, or MEF, focuses on technical projects and standards related to Ethernet services, which serve as a foundation for hybrid networking around the world. AT&T received 9 awards:
- Best Enterprise Application of the Year (Health)
- Best Service Innovation of the Year, North America (FlexWare)
- Best Service Innovation of the Year, Global (FlexWare)
- Innovative Service of the Year (FlexWare)
- Best Network Innovation, Worldwide
- LSO Service Provider Leadership
- Service Provider of the Year, Worldwide
- Industry Person of the Year – John Donovan, Chief Strategy Officer and Group
- MEF Professional of the Year – Dan Blemings, director of Ethernet product management
J.D. Power 2016 Business Wireline Satisfaction Study ranked AT&T “Highest in customer satisfaction with small/medium business wireline service, 2 years in a row”*(2016)
Light Reading recognized AT&T Business Solutions with 3 awards during the 12th annual Leading Lights Award Gala (2016):
- Most Innovative SMB Service – AT&T Managed Internet Service on Demand
- Most Innovative NFV Deployment Strategy (Network/Data Center Operator) – AT&T Managed Internet Service on Demand
- Most Innovative Carrier Cloud Service – AT&T NetBond® with Cloud Storage and Colocation
AT&T receives several Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) 2015 excellence awards on enhanced Ethernet portfolio of solutions.
AT&T was awarded three MEF 2015 Product Excellence Awards; Best Service Innovation in North America for our new Switched Ethernet on Demand capability; and Best Healthcare Provider and Best Government Solution for our flagship Switched Ethernet Service solution. - AT&T was recognized as a leader of the 2014 Readers' Choice mobility solutions category, a technology segment that is top of mind for consumer goods executives.
Total Telecom - AT&T was recognized by the World Communication Awards as the Best Small Business Service providing comprehensive one-stop-shop offerings. (2015)
Consumer Goods Technology - AT&T was recognized as a leader of the 2014 Readers' Choice mobility solutions category, a technology segment that is top of mind for consumer goods executives.
Total Telecom Festival – Internet of Things Award - AT&T received the ‘Smart Cities Initiative’ award at the inaugural Internet of Things awards for its ongoing work with smart grid technology. (2014)
Frost & Sullivan: Business Communication Services U.S. Company of the Year (2014)
Frost & Sullivan: M2M Communications Company of the Year Award North America (2014)
* AT&T received the highest numerical score among 7 small-medium businesses in the J.D. Power 2015-2016 Business Wireline Satisfaction Studies. 2016 study based on 3,324 total responses, measuring customer perceptions of their current wireline provider, surveyed in April-June 2016. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com
The AT&T Whitacre Award recognizes service heroes within the organization.
Get an inside look at AT&T's Whitacre award winners, including Kevin Mills, a power technician who took on Winter Storm Goliath in 50 mile-per-hour winds, as well as two California managers, Shane Edmonston and Chris Pankonin, who took on the Erskine Fire at Lake Isabella in California.