If you are an AT&T customer, please contact AT&T Customer Care at 1-800-331-0500. Your issue can be resolved by contacting AT&T Customer Care and cannot be resolved by the below process.
AT&T is committed to addressing issues that impair completion of calls to rural areas.
If you are a rural telephone company or service provider and suspect rural call completion issues with calls transmitted by AT&T’s network, please report the issue utilizing one of the methods below:
- Toll-Free: (888) 647-4288
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For wireless callers with disabilities, please call (866) 241-6568
- For wireline or VoIP callers requiring Relay Services, dial 711 for a Communications Assistant
Please be prepared to provide all of the following information when contacting AT&T regarding a rural call completion issue.
- The name, email address and phone number of your network engineer or technician who can conduct network testing with AT&T
- A description of isolation testing already performed
- The calling and called telephone numbers
- The date and time the call(s) were attempted
- The description of the issue and the frequency of occurrence, if intermittent
- What the calling party experienced (dead air, ring no answer, recording on line, etc.)