AT&T works closely with suppliers around the world
Over the years, AT&T Supplier Diversity has engaged diverse suppliers to help with the evolution and success of our Global Supply Chain. We connect with approximately 1,000 prospective suppliers who register annually in our supplier portal. We continue to look for certified diverse suppliers who can provide the technology and innovative products and services for AT&T to compete globally and at the next level. There are many business units across our company and finding the right suppliers to fulfill the demand of our operations is important to delivering value to our customers. We hold ourselves and our vendors to the highest standards of excellence.
Please review the steps below to help increase your company’s visibility with the Supplier Diversity team for potential opportunities to do business with AT&T. If your company is registered already as an AT&T prospective supplier, an annual reminder will be sent requesting an update to your profile. Company profiles not updated annually may result in removal from the AT&T supplier portal. Supplier registration is not a guarantee of business.
Step 1 - Supplier Registration
- Register your company’s profile in the AT&T supplier portal, www.attsuppliers.com.
- Diverse supplier should complete their profile in its entirety. Incomplete profiles could delay review by the AT&T Supplier Diversity team.
- Acknowledgement email is sent to registered company advising receipt of profile.
Step 2 - Supplier Diversity Profile Review
- Upon receipt of completed registration, Supplier Diversity reviews the prospective diverse supplier profile for completion and capabilities.
- Qualified supplier profiles are sent to the appropriate Supplier Diversity Sourcing Manager for consideration.
- Diverse suppliers who are not qualified will receive a notification.
- Diverse supplier who qualifies as a prospective supplier may be referred to the Virtual Matchmaking on Demand (VMOD) portal for subcontracting opportunities with AT&T prime suppliers, as appropriate.
Step 3 - Supplier Diversity Vetting
- Supplier Diversity Sourcing Manager reviews supplier profile to determine if company meets AT&T Supply Chain qualifications listed in www.attsuppliers.com.
- For further vetting, Supplier Diversity Sourcing Manager may schedule a 30-minute introductory meeting to discuss capabilities and value proposition with registered supplier.
- Supplier Diversity Sourcing Manager may position qualified diverse businesses with AT&T Sourcing Manager, Business Unit and/or prime suppliers for consideration of future opportunities.
- Registered supplier vetting process can take up to 3 weeks.
- Registered suppliers who have not been contacted after three weeks can send an email to ATT Supplier Diversity.
AT&T Recognized Certification Agencies
For consideration of business opportunities through Supplier Diversity, companies must be certified through an AT&T recognized third-party certification agency. The diverse company must be 51% owned, operated and controlled by a Minority, Woman, Service-Disabled Veteran, Veteran, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Disabled business. Certification identifies diverse suppliers and protects the integrity of our supplier diversity reporting. See the full list of recognized agencies.