AT&T's Relief Measures Keep Wireless Customers Connected
Helping Our Wireless Customers Stay Connected
Using technology to stay in touch with friends, family and colleagues has never been more important. That’s why starting April 2 through May 13 we’re giving AT&T* mobility consumers and small businesses more ways to connect.
“AT&T’s commitment, as it has been for over 140 years, is to keep our customers and employees connected in these unprecedented times - whether that’s a video call to a loved one, learning in a virtual classroom, collaborating with colleagues or streaming your favorite shows,” said David Christopher, executive vice president and general manager, AT&T Mobility.
Here are just a few ways we’re keeping you connected April 2 through May 13.
- More mobile hotspot data – We are automatically increasing mobile hotspot data by 15GB a month for each line on an unlimited plan that currently includes a monthly tethering allotment. That means if you’re on AT&T Unlimited Elite you’ll automatically get 45GB a month of tethering per line. Click here to see how to setup your mobile hotspot.
- What you want online, even easier – When you purchase or upgrade your device online, we’ll give you free express shipping, as well as waive or credit the activation, upgrade and restocking fees. We’re also giving wireless customers 20% off accessories when you order through att.com/accessories.1
The safety of our employees and all our customers remains our top priority. That’s why we are encouraging you to first go online or through myAT&T to handle bill payments, troubleshooting, device upgrades, activations or service requests. It’s also why if you need to connect with us directly, we’re offering three fast, free, no-contact delivery options for online orders starting today.
- Curb-side pick-up – When your order is ready, we will deliver it to your car. Existing customers can get curb-side pick-up for online orders at an open AT&T store.
- Door-step delivery with virtual setup – In select markets, AT&T Ready to Go will continue to bring the retail experience to you. Consumer and small business customers can get fast door-step delivery with no-contact virtual expert setup with eligible device orders.
- Express Shipping – Wireless customers can get free express shipping for a limited time for online orders
To find information on how we’re helping AT&T PREPAID customers during this time, click here.
1 Exclusions and restrictions apply.