AT&T Named the 3rd Best Multinational Workplace
AT&T Latin America Named the 3rd Best Multinational Workplaces in the region
- For the fourth consecutive year, the company ranks on the prestigious Great Place to Work® list
- Second year in a row that all 11 countries where the company operates were ranked in their respective country list
Great Place to Work®, the global authority on workplace culture, has announced that AT&T Latin America ranked 3rd in the 2021 list of Best Multinational Workplaces in the region. This is the fourth consecutive year the leading wireless, and digital entertainment company, which includes AT&T Mexico and Vrio’s brands, DIRECTV Latin America and SKY Brazil, made the prestigious ranking.
Reflecting the point of view and experience of AT&T Latin America’s employees, Great Place to Work® recognizes the company for building an inclusive workplace where people across countries feel respected, trusted, and treated fairly, regardless of race, gender and sexual orientation.. This is the second year all AT&T Latin America’s operations made the list, recognizing the strong workplace cultures of Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Colombia Telecenter, Ecuador, Mexico, Peru, Uruguay and the Caribbean (Curaçao, Barbados and Trinidad & Tobago).
“We are extremely proud that AT&T Latin America was recognized once again amongst the Best Multinational Workplaces, as it shows our team’s commitment to living out our values every day,” said Lori Lee, CEO-AT&T Latin America. “It’s especially humbling this year as connectivity became even more important for customers amid a global pandemic. I couldn’t be prouder of how our team came together to care well for our customers and one another.”
“Congratulations to the Best Workplaces in Latin America™ for putting the well-being of their employees first,” said Michael C. Bush, Global CEO of Great Place to Work®. “During an incredibly challenging time for the region, these companies created equitable workplaces by providing flexibility and supporting their employees through strife. The Best Workplaces in Latin America™ embody the mission of Great Place to Work® and are indeed making work great work For All™.”
To be named as best in Latin America, 125 companies were the highest ranked on Great Place to Work® Best WorkplacesTM National lists across the region which includes Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, and Uruguay. The data used in the calculation of the 2021 regional list comes from national lists published in 2020 (Brazil) and early 2021.
The recognition is based on confidential survey data from more than 8,000 companies assessing direct feedback from employees and their experiences of trust, innovation, company values and leadership. Following a review of employees’ individual job experience, DIRECTV Latin America subsidiaries and SKY in Brazil were each identified as one of the best companies to work for in their respective countries.
In 2020 and 2021 AT&T Latin America and subsidiaries were also especially recognized by Great Place to Work ® for their consistent work culture, as shown below in their ranking for their specific category in their country:
- DIRECTV Argentina #5 Best Place to Work for Women
- DIRECTV Chile #1 Best Place to Work for Women
- DIRECTV Colombia #5 Best Place to Work for Women
- Colombia Telecenter #1 Best Place to Work for Women
- DIRECTV Ecuador #8 Best Place to Work for Women
- DIRECTV Peru #8 Best Place to Work from Home
- DIRECTV Uruguay #2 Best Place to Work for Women
- AT&T Mexico ranked #4 Best Place to Work for All and #6 Best Place to Work in Challenging Times, by the Great Place to Work Institute® in Mexico.
- DIRECTV Argentina, ranked #6 Best Place to Work
- SKY Brazil, #23 Best Place to Work
- DIRECTV Caribbean, #18 Best Place to Work
- DIRECTV Chile #4 Best Place to Work
- DIRECTV Colombia #8 Best Place to Work
- Colombia Telecenter #1 Best Place to Work
- DIRECTV Ecuador #4 Best Place to Work
- DIRECTV Peru #8 Best Place to Work
- DIRECTV Uruguay #2 Best Place to Work