AT&T Announces Preliminary Results of 2015 Annual Meeting
SPOKANE, Wash., April 24, 2015 — At its annual meeting of stockholders today, AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T) announced that each of the 12 nominees were reelected to the company’s board of directors for one-year terms, with each member receiving at least 94.7 percent of the shares voted. The board members are:
- Randall L. Stephenson
- Scott T. Ford
- Glenn H. Hutchins
- William E. Kennard
- Jon C. Madonna
- Michael B. McCallister
- John B. McCoy
- Beth E. Mooney
- Joyce M. Roché
- Matthew K. Rose
- Cynthia B. Taylor
- Laura D'Andrea Tyson
Additionally, AT&T stockholders voted to approve the following items proposed by the board of directors:
- The appointment of Ernst & Young LLP as the company’s independent auditor, with 98.5 percent of shares cast in favor.
- In an advisory vote, the compensation of AT&T’s executive officers as described in the 2015 proxy statement, with 78.1 percent of shares cast in favor.
The following proposals from stockholders were also voted on:
- A proposal asking AT&T to issue a semi-annual report on indirect political contributions was defeated by a vote of 74.4 percent against.
- A proposal asking that AT&T issue an annual report on lobbying was defeated by a vote of 66.4 percent against.
- A proposal asking that AT&T reduce the level of approval required to call a special meeting of stockholders was defeated by a vote of 67.4 percent against.
When final voting results are available, they will be posted on the AT&T Investor Relations website.
AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T) helps millions of people and businesses around the globe stay connected through leading wireless, high-speed Internet, voice and cloud-based services. We’re helping people mobilize their worlds with state-of-the-art communications, entertainment services and amazing innovations like connected cars and devices for homes, offices and points in between. Our U.S. wireless network offers customers the nation’s strongest LTE signal and the nation’s most reliable 4G LTE network. We offer the best global wireless coverage*. We’re improving how our customers stay entertained and informed with AT&T U-verse® TV and High Speed Internet services. And businesses worldwide are serving their customers better with AT&T’s mobility and highly secure cloud solutions.
Additional information about AT&T products and services is available at http://about.att.com. Follow our news on Twitter at @ATT, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/att and YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/att.
© 2015 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the Globe logo and other marks are trademarks and service marks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
Reliability and signal strength claims based on nationwide carriers’ LTE. Signal strength claim based ONLY on avg. LTE signal strength. LTE not available everywhere.
*Global coverage claim based on offering voice and LTE data roaming in more countries than any other U.S. based carrier, and offering the most wireless smartphones and tablets that work in the most countries.