AT&T Starts Preorders for the All New Moto X
DALLAS, Sept. 16, 2014 – AT&T1 today began to take preorders for the second generation Moto X at att.com, AT&T’s fastest way to order, and at AT&T retail stores. Shipping for pre-orders will start around Sept. 23. Full retail sales expected to arrive online and at AT&T stores beginning Sept. 26.
Select the Moto X (second generation), on the nation’s most reliable 4G LTE network2 that covers more than 300 million Americans, in Resin Black for:
- $21.96 per month on AT&T Next 18.3
- $26.35 per month on AT&T Next 12.3
- $99.99 with a two-year agreement.4
- No annual commitment for $526.99.5
Also select the Moto X in Bamboo or Black Leather for:
- $22.80 per month on AT&T Next 18.3
- $27.35 per month on AT&T Next 12.3
- $119.99 with a two-year agreement.4
- No annual commitment for $546.99.5
New customers and existing AT&T customers who activate a new line of service with a smartphone on AT&T NextSM are eligible to receive a $100 bill credit.6
“AT&T was the first to offer the customized Moto X, the first smartphone designed by you and is proud to bring the next generation Moto X to the nation’s most reliable 4G LTE network,” said Jeff Bradley, senior vice president – Devices, AT&T. “The new Moto X is a great option for people who want a smartphone that is both stylish and customizable – to fit their unique needs.”
The Moto X features a display that spans edge-to-edge and a curved metal-framed design that fits comfortably in your hand. The smartphone even responds to your voice, without you having to touch the screen. Create your own customized voice prompt, ask questions or even post social media statuses. Set and receive notifications customized by you – whether you’re at home, work or in the car. Additional features include:
- Pure Style: With a 5.2-inch brilliant Full HD display, the Moto X maximizes screen real estate while still fitting comfortably in your hand.
- Pure Simplicity: Moto X is committed to simplifying your life by interacting with you in natural ways. Features like Moto Voice allow you to do more with just your voice. Use your voice to ask questions, interact with your favorite apps or even take a selfie. With Moto Actions you can use simple gestures to interact with your Moto X. Wave your hand to silence calls or simply hover your hand over your phone and it will light up to show you what’s on display. With Moto Assist, your Moto X adapts to you. It can recognize whether you’re in a car, meeting or at home and adapts its behavior and the information it gives you accordingly.
- Pure Performance: With the latest version of Android OS, a Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ quad-core processor and 2GB of RAM, you can enjoy amazing speed and get the best experience out of your Moto X.
- Pure Resolution: Moto X contains 423 pixels per inch and is protected by Gorilla® Glass 3 providing you with a clear picture. With a 13MP main camera and dual LED ring flash, you can capture memories.
AT&T is focused on giving our customers a top-notch experience through fast and friendly service. Being recognized as the highest ranked wireless provider for overall purchasing experience by J.D. Power7, for the third time in a row, shows this commitment to the customer experience is making a difference. AT&T outperformed competitors in the J.D. Power 2014 Volume 2 study and received the “Highest Satisfaction with the Purchase Experience among Full-Service Wireless Providers, Three Times in a Row.”
1AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
2Reliability based on third party data regarding nationwide carriers’ 4G LTE. LTE is a trademark of ETSI. 4G LTE not available everywhere.
3Requires 20-mth or 24-mth 0% APR installment agreement and qualifying credit and wireless service. Tax due at sale. If wireless service cancelled, device balance due. Service costs additional. Other charges and restrictions apply. AT&T Next Requirements: www.att.com/shop/wireless/next.html#fbid=mkEz9ThvDiO.
4Requires 2-year agreement with qualifying data plan. Activation/upgrade, early termination and other fees, and restrictions apply. Pricing Requirements: www.att.com/att/planner/index.html#fbid=yRbS77904im.
5Requires activation of new line of qualified wireless service.
6Bill Credit Offer ends 9/30/14. Requires activating a new qualified line of service on a new smartphone purchased on AT&T Next. Remain in good standing to receive credit within 3 bills. Other charges & restrictions apply. See a participating store for promotion details.
7AT&T received the highest numerical score among full service wireless providers in the proprietary J.D. Power 2013 (Vol. 2) and 2014 (Vol. 1 & 2) Full Service Wireless Purchase Experience StudySM. 2014 Vol. 2 based on responses from 10,079 consumers measuring 4 full service wireless providers and measures opinions of consumers who purchased a wireless product or service within last 6 months. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed January-June 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T) is a premier communications holding company and one of the most honored companies in the world. Its subsidiaries and affiliates – AT&T operating companies – are the providers of AT&T services in the United States and internationally. With a powerful array of network resources that includes the nation’s most reliable 4G LTE network, AT&T is a leading provider of wireless, Wi-Fi, high speed Internet, voice and cloud-based services. A leader in mobile Internet, AT&T also offers the best global wireless coverage, based on offering roaming in more countries than any other U.S. based carrier, and offers the most wireless phones that work in the most countries. It also offers advanced TV service with the AT&T U-verse® brand. The company’s suite of IP-based business communications services is one of the most advanced in the world.
Additional information about AT&T Inc. and the products and services provided by AT&T subsidiaries and affiliates is available at http://about.att.com or follow our news on Twitter at @ATT, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/att and YouTube at www.youtube.com/att.
© 2014 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.