Buy One of Our Popular Smartphones, Get One Free
UPDATE (June 24, 2016): Hurry! One Week Left for Our Popular Offer
Deals this unbeatable don’t last long. Our Buy One, Get One Free offer - which includes our largest selection of smartphones ever - ends June 30.
Whether you’re preparing for back-to-school or you just want to amp up your streaming with a new smartphone, there’s no better time.
It’s easy. See below or visit att.com/buyonegiveone for more details.
Plus, Get up to $650 in Bill Credits per Line to Help You Switch to AT&T
Just in time to treat your favorite dads and grads, AT&T1 expands our popular buy one, get one free offer.2 It now includes more smartphones than ever before.
Plus, when you have DIRECTV3, you can get unlimited data for 4 smartphone lines for $180 a month.* And, if you’re new to AT&T, you can get up to $650 in credits per line to help you switch when you trade in your current smartphones and take advantage of the buy one, get one free offer.4
The eligible smartphones are virtually every one you would want, including the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+, Samsung Galaxy S6 Active, Samsung Galaxy Note5, LG G5TM, LG V10TM, Microsoft Lumia 950, HTC One A9, and the Kyocera DuraForce.
“This deal is unbeatable. The selection of smartphones – combined with up to $650 in credits to help you switch and unlimited data – make this our best offer ever,” said Glenn Lurie, president and CEO, AT&T Mobility. “It’s a fun and affordable way to recognize dads and grads this season.”
The offer is simple. New and existing consumer and business customers should:
- Purchase both phones on AT&T Next, our most popular consumer device plan (or business customers can also purchase on Equipment Installment Plans (EIP):
- The first phone can be purchased on any of our AT&T Next options.
- The second phone needs to be purchased on a 30-month AT&T Next agreement or EIP 24.
- Must add a new line
- Add both phones to a qualified plan, like the AT&T Unlimited Plan or a Mobile Share Value plan, for as low as $70 a month for 2 phones when added to Mobile Share Value.
- Start receiving bill credits for the BOGO offer after 3 bill cycles or fewer – up to $695 spread out over 30 monthly bill cycles.
- Pay just tax on both phones at sale.
- Devices up to $695 will be free after 30 bill credits. Or, you can apply the credits towards the purchase of other eligible smartphones, which will be discounted but not free.
- BOGO must consist of devices from same manufacturer and the total amount of credit available varies by manufacturer.
The offer is available until June 30. For more info, visit: http://www.att.com/buyonegiveone
3 new offers also begin today specifically for our business customers:
- Get $250 off eligible tablets with a 2-year contract.
- Activate or upgrade 20 or more lines on any qualified Samsung device and receive MobileIron free for up to 12 months with a $1,000 Professional Service Credit (available to new MobileIron customers).
- Receive 15% off new Small Business service contracts with 5 or more lines.
*$180: Price after $40 credit for 4th smartphone line. Credit starts in 2 bills. Pay $220/mo. Until credit starts. After 22GB of usage AT&T may slow data speeds. Additional data and other restrictions apply. See att.com/unlimitedplan for details.
1AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
2Devices priced $419 to $915. Eclusions apply. Free one req’s 30-mo. 0% APR agmt at up to $23.17/mo. Pay up to $69.51 on free device before credits starts. Req’s well-qual. credit. If svc canced on 1, its device balance is due. Credit will be the lower of the device price or $695. Activation/upgrade, other fees, monthly, other charges and restrictions apply. Void in CT, RI & Miami-Dade county. See a store for details.
3Reqs elig. TV svc or AT&T will put you on 10 GB plan (Overage $15/GB) or your old plan (restr’s apply). Add’l restrs apply.
4Ltd time (ends 3/316/30/16 in PR). Each line reqs elig. port-in, trade-in, purch. & svc. $650 = min. $10 trade-in credit/promo card (use only on AT&T products/svc) + prepaid card (w/in 90 days) for device balance/early termination fee amount less trade-in. Credits valid for 5 mths & not valid for cash. Fees, charges, restr's & add'l terms apply. Coverage not avail. everywhere. See att.com/switch for offer details.
Global coverage claim based on offering discounted voice and data roaming; LTE roaming; voice roaming; and world-capable smartphone and tablets in more countries than any other U.S. based carrier. International service required. Coverage not available in all areas. Coverage may vary per country and be limited/restricted in some countries.
>Samsung, Galaxy S and Galaxy Note are all trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T) helps millions around the globe connect with leading entertainment, mobile, high-speed Internet and voice services. We’re the world’s largest provider of pay TV. We have TV customers in the U.S. and 11 Latin American countries. We offer the best global coverage of any U.S. wireless provider*. And we help businesses worldwide serve their customers better with our mobility and highly secure cloud solutions.
Additional information about AT&T products and services is available at http://about.att.com. Follow our news on Twitter at @ATT, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/att and YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/att.
© 2016 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the Globe logo and other marks are trademarks and service marks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.